SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

Craig, it needs full leather!!!

Have you thought about going to the Government Auctions or even Pickles?

I have had a few mates who have taken home some sick bargains from both places!

VY/VZ/VE's, BA's, newish Camerys, Avalons etc can be had from the Gov auctions for cheap. And who knows what you find at Pickles!

Just a thought?

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he just got back to me, he says its immaculate, he needs cash as just bought a VE ss (:laugh:)

has someone lookin at it sunday, should i lay down a deposit? in exchange for his details? so this other dick doesnt grab it....

he is sending me more photos and scans of log book as i speak,

I WANT!

im a ranga.i get hot. i sweat. i stick.balls not happy.craig not happy.

other than that, it looks awesome!

I see your point, the stag has awesome aircon so i dont get that problem.

like the boys said Craig, I'd be trying the auctions here first.

Some nice late model stuff at Netley govt auctions......not to mention Pickles....check them out online b4 committing to this one.

the link sled posted was the gov auctions i was talking about

theres a vz commo wagon on there with just over 13,000km on the clock!

friends dad bought a ex-cop car ve for stuff all ill ask him what he got it for when i see him

yeah I've had a Prado.....brilliant truck and great fun in the dirt, beach and outback.

I've lost count how many cars I've bought from the Netley auctions over the years and always very cheap with low kms and still under new car warranty (was buying 1 or 2 per year a little while ago for work).

The current work car that I use came from their auctions, on LPG, 18mths old, 30,000km, $14K (still under new car warranty)....Brand new it was $35K!!