SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

well since everyone else is saying they know the guy i thought i would say something too

i shared a shed with that blue sil80 at aq drift day last year i think and talked to the owner which i guess might have been you?

wow i feel so popular :blink:

i remember you man... it was great chatting that day.. hopefully we can say hi at another drift prac soon :cool:

- craig

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know if 34 GTR castor arms fit GTST ?

they look like the same dimensions but GTR ones have a kink in them for more/less castor and i cant seem to get the front bit to bolt in

Than I would have to say no at a guess

they look identical to stock ones , but who knows with my car.

ill try get some stock GTST one's to compare

nismo castor rods have the same part no. for S14/15, R33/34 RWD, so I'd be guessing that GTR rods are different Mitch

I have a set of stock ones with rooted bushes if you need to compare

Be a cool Step Daddy and build the kid a SLED!!

You know what? ... I typed that, read if afterwards and wondered how long it would take you. :yes:

I'm sure Cam would like something that can go around corners tho Pete :D

Got a 100cc go kart coming for the little lad. Its a project for the two of us to rip it down and rebuild it so he can get into some kart racing ... and I'll get the odd ride in it. :thumbsup:

Here is a wasted engine for the Wasteland ...

Pulled the engine apart from the race bike today. It shows one cylinder gone off like a grenade. :yes:

Clothes off, engine out ...

post-48775-1266398060_thumb.jpg

What was left of the conrod punched a hole in the engine casing ...

post-48775-1266398169_thumb.jpg

Crank is also rooted ...

post-48775-1266398348_thumb.jpg

The barrel was destroyed ...

post-48775-1266398520_thumb.jpg

And this is the piston !!!

post-48775-1266398750_thumb.jpg

:thumbsup: