SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

fark, clearly my apprenticeship wages don't compare to $30-$50 an hour!

What do you blokes do to earn a crust!

*insert jealousy here

Im a first year apprentice and i earn more than the 4th years at my work :D

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking it would be nice to actually have a job :D

word. i had an offer made to me today but the salary they're offering is 2/3 what we actually discussed in the interview and over the phone. Think I'll wait for the next opportunity ;P

-D

ill take her out on a date.

lol, go for gold son, just dont sit around saying you will. :D

ever visited an optometrist dude? or maybe u have that brown paper bag handy?

-D

i think jakes at the stage where he'll take what he can get. lol.

gotta say, she aint in bad shape for a woman her age...

... still an annoying bitch though.

Ahaha after some heavy airbrushing... u do realize shes holding her boobs for a reason, they probably look like badly fried eggs..

Ahh well, as long as u got the brown paper bag and some gaffer tape for her mouth, you might have a good time dude *thumbs up* diffrent strokes for diffrent folks and all that

-D

lol, you talk pretty bad about her, but lets face it, if she offered, its not likely youd say no.

just sayin.

lol, you talk pretty bad about her, but lets face it, if she offered, its not likely youd say no.

just sayin.

i would say no, most definately

i might be a beggar but i sure as shit can still be choosy...

amber petty is like the anti drug campaign. "Just Say No"

-D

Edit - you ever seen her face without the airbrushing? she looks like shes abused the meth at some point

Im a first year apprentice and i earn more than the 4th years at my work :)
lol, go for gold son, just dont sit around saying you will. :D

i think jakes at the stage where he'll take what he can get. lol.

How is that possible Chad!

Wouldn't say ANYTHING Dave, just i find her slightly appealing, nice body, probably could teach me a thing or two in the sack. Hopefully she's a slight cougar.

Boof, where you working at mate?

In others news, why the f**k didn't anyone tell me Miranda Kurr was in town today!?

Working at Iplex near holden's there...Pretty fair money and only work 14 days outta the month...

for those people who thought they had everything,,,, Iphone blow off valve that work on phone g force sensor to go off..hahahaha

http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/blowoffvalve/id354861022?mt=8

you can pimp your daily ride even if its not a turbo..hahaha

HAHAHA, i remember seeing an attachment for your exhaust on ebay, when you change gears it makes a blow off sound, lol.

Ahaha after some heavy airbrushing... u do realize shes holding her boobs for a reason, they probably look like badly fried eggs..

Ahh well, as long as u got the brown paper bag and some gaffer tape for her mouth, you might have a good time dude *thumbs up* diffrent strokes for diffrent folks and all that

-D

why do you think god invented beer goggles and a light switch,,, they all look the same in the dark after a case of beer thru a straw

bag over her head ?????

and dont you think the women figured out us men yet,, why do you think a woman banned plastic bags....cause us men are to dumb when drunk ,when we grab a bag for her head .....we might grab a plastic one by mistake(or on purpose.... since she fussed about your car spending spree, mind you she just blew a butt load on her tan,nails,hair,dress,shoes,manicure,pedicure,makeup,lingerie, waxing,, but you still ripped her clothes off in 30 seconds flat and didnt even bother lookng at her face till after the 3 min race was up,lol,, you know, when It started nagging you again as you hopped off the bed and went back to cuddle the car in the shed...haha)

why do you think god invented beer goggles and a light switch,,, they all look the same in the dark after a case of beer thru a straw

bag over her head ?????

and dont you think the women figured out us men yet,, why do you think a woman banned plastic bags....cause us men are to dumb when drunk ,when we grab a bag for her head .....we might grab a plastic one by mistake(or on purpose.... since she fussed about your car spending spree, mind you she just blew a butt load on her tan,nails,hair,dress,shoes,manicure,pedicure,makeup,lingerie, waxing,, but you still ripped her clothes off in 30 seconds flat and didnt even bother lookng at her face till after the 3 min race was up,lol,, you know, when It started nagging you again as you hopped off the bed and went back to cuddle the car in the shed...haha)

ahahah, a good read guaranteed

-D