SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh. being trained to deal roulette as of today. f**k... such an exhausting game too learn, so much shit you gotta commit to memory. im gonna be knackered by the end of the 2 weeks. lol.

hey dave, if i ever plan a poker weekend for a select few sau'ers, would u be happy coming along as the dealer biznitch? every time i go away i take my poker kit but nobody is a definitive expert aside from nightcrawler, and hes generally half cut by the time the cards are dealt in any case hahha

-D

hey dave, if i ever plan a poker weekend for a select few sau'ers, would u be happy coming along as the dealer biznitch? every time i go away i take my poker kit but nobody is a definitive expert aside from nightcrawler, and hes generally half cut by the time the cards are dealt in any case hahha

-D

:ermm: ummm im select i love poker :)

Quote from Ns.com asking about my coilovers

G'day mate, just wondering if your coilover would fit in my corolla sportivo 2003?

Cheers

:(:D:D:D:rofl::rofl::rofl: what a looser

:ermm: ummm im select i love poker :)

yeah but u probably wont like strip poker, you'd be the only girl there and every other dude would have hairy nipples >:(

but if u dig that yo, come on down hahaha

-D

-D

*shrug*

sure. but youd have to book me in advance, and youd need to cover my expenses. lol.

:edit:

strip poker with just dudes? anyone else and id see a joke there straight away, you im not to sure about... you have said youd say no to sex from a reasonably attractive woman were it offered after all.

Edited by scandyflick

pads and slotted rotors arent really what most would consider a brake upgrade though. for my car id consider brembo fronts, skiyline sumitomo rears, larger diameter rotors, braided lines and a bm44 mc an upgrade.

er... pertty well versed in the rules of poker thankyou very much.

:( ummm im select i love poker :)

For sure. The more the merrier, especially some females.

yeah but u probably wont like strip poker, you'd be the only girl there and every other dude would have hairy nipples >:D

WTF!? I'm out then.

hmmm is there something wrong with this picture your playing strip poker with other guys NO girls so i would be the only one :ermm:

^^^^

What she said.

I wonder about you Ben.

pads and slotted rotors arent really what most would consider a brake upgrade though. for my car id consider brembo fronts, skiyline sumitomo rears, larger diameter rotors, braided lines and a bm44 mc an upgrade.

meh, I was just saying i'd rather spend that on the car...

I wonder about you Ben.

ive been wondering a while. and wasnt surprised by that. i think ill deal blindfolded. and with a flick knife concealed on my person in case of emergency.

meh, I was just saying i'd rather spend that on the car...

lol, fair call.

Edited by scandyflick

I wonder about you Ben.

thing is i lmfao @ everyones insecurity

thats why i like to give graphic descriptions

writeoff, u and nightcrawler might know the rules but you wouldnt be anywhere near as hardcore a dealer as scandy, and if i gave him a taser he could tase anyone who didnt actually follow the right ettiquette...

and subsidising his expenses wouldnt be too hard, providing he pays for his own booze and asian ladyboys

-D

^^^^

What she said.

The strip poker policy only comes into effect when there are actual women with actual boobs

The hairy nipple caveat exists to discourage the women from winning and in fact, actively loose, so we might gaze upon curvy female chests rather than hairy man chests

-D

ive been wondering a while. and wasnt surprised by that. i think ill deal blindfolded. and with a flick knife concealed on my person in case of emergency.

lol, fair call.

lol and ill have a little tazer my landlord taught me to make it works to lol