SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

Is that a personal loan or car loan i was pretty sure most banks wont touch imports with car loans but a lancer they might be happy with

Personal loan, but they use the car as security (so they need rego numbers etc).

The lancer looks alright. Might go have a look, but its cheap which makes me wonder whats wrong with it. Then again that could have been said about my car.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the rough price on the Evo 9's?

Sold full volume in Australia so they can't be imported. Evo 8 MRs can be bought from $32K upwards.

ontheranch, yes it needs to be an unsecured (personal) loan when importing your own car because they can't use the car itself as security if it's not in the country.

Is that a personal loan or car loan i was pretty sure most banks wont touch imports with car loans but a lancer they might be happy with

Edit the evidence of God is signs and wonder's commonly called miracles, but that requires faith.

I have faith that I will one day win the lottery.... if I win, as miraculous as that would be, do I thank the laws of mathematical and statistical probability or an invisible man in the sky.

My vote's for science *nods*

-D

Sold full volume in Australia so they can't be imported. Evo 8 MRs can be bought from $32K upwards.

Thanks. Probably be another year or so before I start looking for an Evo or 34R anyway.

evo gets my vote Penny! 6.5 TME :P

i am with Damo on the choice.....6.5 TME is a wicked drive been in one and OMFG loved it lol

So, we had to get the pump replaced under warranty in the washing machine. Hear my door bell, undo my front door to 2 blonde women in thier 20's carrying a toolbox. I was like oh f**k yes! Having the washing machine fixed has never been so cool.

The Norwegian in the yellow house owns the fish. Took me a little while to nut it out, but got there in the end :P

Does that really mean I am in the top 2% of intelligent people in the world? The problem didn't seem THAT hard.

And on an unrelated note, I just finished watching Hackers (again). Despite the glaring computer technical issues, is a VERY cool movie. How we survived the fashion of the 80's though, I will never know.

So, we had to get the pump replaced under warranty in the washing machine. Hear my door bell, undo my front door to 2 blonde women in thier 20's carrying a toolbox. I was like oh f**k yes! Having the washing machine fixed has never been so cool.

damn dion, what company was it, I need my washer fixed too..lol

washing%20machine%20modeling%20picture%20teressa.jpg

Anyone know any good gym equipment whole salers in Adelaide that do decent prices on things like bench, bench bar, adj dumbells, etc etc.

Not interested in a cable system as I prefure free weights, loss of license means no way to get to a gym so I'll bring a gym home LOL

The Norwegian in the yellow house owns the fish. Took me a little while to nut it out, but got there in the end :P

Does that really mean I am in the top 2% of intelligent people in the world? The problem didn't seem THAT hard.

It's actually the German in the green house that owns the fish, was written by Albert Eistein.

And on an unrelated note, I just finished watching Hackers (again). Despite the glaring computer technical issues, is a VERY cool movie. How we survived the fashion of the 80's though, I will never know.

Love that movie, soundtrack was/is awesome.

Fark it is too .... minor mis-assumption on my part .... I am not as smart as I thought I was :P

Yes the soundtrack is killer - plenty of Prodigy in there too .... the movie is surprisingly of modern production style too, given how old it is. To be honest out of all the movies being remade at the moment, I reckon a remake of Hackers in full-on Matrix style futuristic sequencing would be unbelievable with today's technology.

Yes the soundtrack is killer - plenty of Prodigy in there too .... the movie is surprisingly of modern production style too, given how old it is. To be honest out of all the movies being remade at the moment, I reckon a remake of Hackers in full-on Matrix style futuristic sequencing would be unbelievable with today's technology.

Would be interesting...maybe on the verge of awesome....you have to watch Grandma's Boy - I found it funny, and it also has a good soundtrack, Aphex Twin.

Would be interesting...maybe on the verge of awesome....you have to watch Grandma's Boy - I found it funny, and it also has a good soundtrack, Aphex Twin.

Aphex Twin Rules...

Audio NSFW

-D