SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This happened twice tonight, I'm going 55 in a 60 zone (to conserve fuel) and in both cases, a cop in front of me slows down to around 40, even when he has other cars behind him. Once he realised that my car is completely stock they turn off into some random side street, probably pissed off that he won't meet his quota tonight :wub:

i think you will find the police drive slow everywhere, unless there is a reason to be somewhere.

i think you will find the police drive slow everywhere, unless there is a reason to be somewhere.

Thing is though, he was probably going 55-60 as well before he spotted me, and as soon as I slowed down to around 45, he slowed to around 40.

Look at the interior colour name 'Gary' LOL! Its a name haha.

I predict someone of middle eastern background that speak little english with too much money lol...

Meh, you want practical... buy a Hyundai Excel lol

cmon theres a difference between practical and pussy

like people running low low suspensions that cant even handle twisties because "oh it makes my wheels rub on the guards"

maybe think of running your car half a bees dick higher and it'll be able to >do what the car was designed to do<

autosalon spec suspension = fail. twisties + cruise/daily spec suspension = win. especially in south australia, where roads are designed by orks.

-D

Impractical as buggery. Fine on jap roads but here you'll be rubbing more than oprah's thighs in a marathon

looks like turd to boot.

-D

nowai.jpg

Meh, you want practical... buy a Hyundai Excel lol

wais.jpg

Edit: +1 for Dohmars' second post.

discovered 3 things in the last 48hrs

1. Vics are very courteous drivers on their highways / freeways (ie if you're coming off an entry ramp, they change lanes so u can get in)

2. Amber lights dont stay amber long at all (barely a second)..........so no more "plenty of green in that" calls over there

3. i need an intercooler on the patrol BADLY

win, wonder if its static or bagged. extra points of its static dropped.

as for the practicality thing... meh, im running pretty low with a reasonably aggressive (*waits for jarrad*) wheel and tyre combo, and the only place ive ever had trouble with rubbing on the guards (im not counting liners, theyre retarded) has been turn 1 at mallala, over 100km/h and tipping into a long right without brakes puts a lot of weight into the front left corner, solution, bought it into the sheds, hammered the tabs on the guards down, went back out and it wasnt as much of a problem. skinnier tyre would fix it completely.

... could use some rca's though, then itd be spot on.