SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

i stopped bothering with town a while ago for the same reason. too many f**kers with too much testosterone and egos to match to actually enjoy a night out anymore.

speaking of, coming home after catching a movie and such with a friend of mine, driving though town (it was the easiest way) at 4:30 ish, out front of red square, half a dozen cops cars, 3 ambulances, a shit ton of cops and ambos running around, and half a dozen people passed out and bloodied on the ground. awesome way for them to start the new decade.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

normally i expect to see a bunch of 14 year old girls passed out on the floor. :banana:

...sounds like my new years. Had it at Jugz place, his younger brother had friends over and these chicks thought they would be cool trying to keep up drinking with the oldies. Wow, big fail. :P

:P It's Red Square, what do you expect?

so Red Square living up to its reputation LOL

how are we all anyways? I cant wait for next week to get a phonecall saying that im going to be more broke for the next 3 years, and to be finally able to start building the new car! 2009 ended on a good note, my rego issue with that car is all sorted out :banana:

time to hit a few parts places up and get prices again :iluvff:

im just waiting on Decs to clear out a few other cars so he can start on mine (stupid xmas holidays)

ahh well, gave me time to re-gather some funds...

will be hitting you up for a tow to G7 in 2 weeks matty

im just waiting on Decs to clear out a few other cars so he can start on mine (stupid xmas holidays)

ahh well, gave me time to re-gather some funds...

will be hitting you up for a tow to G7 in 2 weeks matty

give me a date and hopefully its alright. On holidays till the 18th jan

and to luke: sorry i couldnt come help ya mate, got home and forgot the trailer is outta action till tomorrow, kinda need to rewire the thing :)

so Red Square living up to its reputation LOL

red square has a reputation? my bro used to religiously go there and never mentioned anything exciting happening there.

only reputation i think it has is that of playing lame im so tuff gangsta rap he loved so much

everyone seems to base 1 nights experience at a club as the normal thing that happens there every night. dickheads move in packs and go to different clubs from time to time just like normal people :)

Edited by Inline 6

I've been to red square numerous times and have never seen anything like that?

The people on the floor probably had it coming to them haha

I've found if you be polite to anyone you bump into, dont stare at people, try and hit on their gf's etc generally keep your nose clean so to speak you dont get yourself into any trouble so I dare say it was gang related etc but meh.

Edited by Weezy

lol unlike hq were there laid out from buying bad drugs :)

btw they still got the asian room at hq? remember going into that few years back i was alright (maybe its my tan :D) but my mate was getting lil shoves here and there for being in it.

Yeah the hiphop room is pretty packed with asians without sounding racist but yeah.

I'm going for a drive, might see some of you guys out there aye

My car is f*cked. Clutch has basically blown up inside the gb. Put it in a gear and no power what so ever. Waited like 3-4hrs for a tow from ashton today. Fineally got it back to the workshop and will inspect later. Atleast next time I'll be driving with a 26 in it.

That's my day.