SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lingerie football team would be the Magpies saving grace!

nah, it'd distract the port supporters from stealing car radios to hock at cashies

without that, they wouldnt be able to get into the game with a 6 pack of vb

-D

DEAR SIR,

you seem to not want to live/want your f40. please leave me the keys and go jump off a cliff for A. leaving 1 of the most respected supercars parked in a friggen street car park and B. attaching roof racks like it was designed to do your daily chours of lugging around your stupid bike.

post-31501-1265868573_thumb.jpg

Edited by Inline 6

No offence Mitch, but it seems you're a little stubborn. I don't know your exact situation but it seems you have no job, no source of income yet you seem to be constantly tinkering with your car which costs $$ and ends up costing you more $$$ with problems like a defect. My advice to you, and please don't take it the wrong way is to sell the car, get yourself back on your feet then look at buying another car. It's not worth running yourself into the ground over, cars can always be replaced mate, your sanity and financial well being on the otherhand can be a little more difficult. It's a simple case of trimming the fat. We all know these cars are expensive, do the math, I think you'll come to the same conclusion too.

Just me friendly advice, take it for what it's worth

what's the 2nd one for Mitch....judging by your comment, I'm guessing it aint gonna be an easy one to get off?

suspension 2" too low and its gonna take a shit load of work to clear regency

No offence Mitch, but it seems you're a little stubborn. I don't know your exact situation but it seems you have no job, no source of income yet you seem to be constantly tinkering with your car which costs $ and ends up costing you more $$ with problems like a defect. My advice to you, and please don't take it the wrong way is to sell the car, get yourself back on your feet then look at buying another car. It's not worth running yourself into the ground over, cars can always be replaced mate, your sanity and financial well being on the otherhand can be a little more difficult. It's a simple case of trimming the fat. We all know these cars are expensive, do the math, I think you'll come to the same conclusion too.

Just me friendly advice, take it for what it's worth

cheers Luke,

thats exactly what im thinking right now , just have to see what happens over the next couple days and act on it then :stupid:

ASAP would be good, but if you cant...you cant. Just as long as it is done BEFORE 1st March - as i have to give Dion his car back before then.

i'll be able to do it either the friday after i get back or the saturday (either way)

still ok to tow my car matty???

yeah yeah, still alright to tow u mate. i dont go till monday :stupid: