SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

quick, tell me what you know... and when im well off i'll pay for your stay in the old folks home :)

:rofl: yeah not a real lot unfortunately Carl.......but I'd do a couple of things differently.

if he is managing a project then you dont do much work, you just have to know what is happening around you and manage how the project is going.

but the people that are in the project working for him will be doing all the work

problem is Krishy, these people are still working for a wage and no matter how big your wage is, your lifestyle will come up to par (ie. fancier car, house, holiday....even fancier wife).

I don't recall anyone getting rich on a wage unfortunately......even if you're earning $100 - $200K per year........you'll spend almost as much (human nature).

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes unfortunatly this is very true...with my new job i've got a fair pay rise (like almost double) but we still seem to be spending it?!?!?! go figure....Still 3 mouths to feed + home loan + car loans + utilites and food and what not it doesn't really go very far at all!

ive got a mate who works an average of 6 months a year and earns 120+k a year

but in saying this hes doing 14 days straight, 12 hours a day.

ill be doing the same thing soonish

I do 12 hour shifts on a 7 day fortnight...This week i only work 2 days (wed and thurs so im done now for the week) then next week i only have wed and thurs off...Its not to bad takes a bit outta ya but its worth it

^^^ and I do .... how would you guys like to try on a $3k per month mortgage to pay? And that is just one of my MANY costs .... my wife says I should own shares in Ebay :D

WOW Andrew, that's a truckload of mortgage dude!! Man I'm so glad those days are over, mortgage payments were a real party killer. But having said that, once the celebrations of paying your house off are over, you'll find somewhere else to bury the $3K per mth into :)

Yes unfortunatly this is very true...with my new job i've got a fair pay rise (like almost double) but we still seem to be spending it?!?!?! go figure....Still 3 mouths to feed + home loan + car loans + utilites and food and what not it doesn't really go very far at all!

You'll be amazed at what everyone on here spends unconciously.

Everyone should try this experiment.....spend the next 24 hrs writing down EVERY expense per mth including your yearly expenses (divided by 12 obviously), even the stop at Cibos for your lattes. Once you've calculated everything, add between another $50 to $100 per week to that figure cause that's how much you haven't taken into account with emergencies that may come along. Take that figure and subtract it from your NETT monthly income and if at least 50% of you don't register a negative result, I'll give Nightcrawler a big tonguey!! :D

WOW Andrew, that's a truckload of mortgage dude!! Man I'm so glad those days are over, mortgage payments were a real party killer. But having said that, once the celebrations of paying your house off are over, you'll find somewhere else to bury the $3K per mth into :D

RickJamesCocaine.jpg

-D

Ahaha after some heavy airbrushing... u do realize shes holding her boobs for a reason, they probably look like badly fried eggs..

Ahh well, as long as u got the brown paper bag and some gaffer tape for her mouth, you might have a good time dude *thumbs up* diffrent strokes for diffrent folks and all that

-D

I think you'll find Ben that you don't need the tape, just cut a hole in the bag for her mouth......

My car is a daily, don't want something that stiff unfortunately. I'm sure they'd be awesome for a weekender/track/hills runs but I've had a car previously that was sprung like a race car and it's getting tiring very quick :D

I do 12 hour shifts on a 7 day fortnight...This week i only work 2 days (wed and thurs so im done now for the week) then next week i only have wed and thurs off...Its not to bad takes a bit outta ya but its worth it

Boof, where you working at mate?

In others news, why the f**k didn't anyone tell me Miranda Kurr was in town today!?

How do you add pics to a post?

Cheers

either use the 'add reply' button (as opposed to "fast reply') then browse and upload in the attachments section below the text frame.

Otherwise use the 'insert image' button (looks a little bit like a painting) above the text box and point it to the url of the picture.