SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

In my opinion, I would rather do something I am 100% happy with and enjoy, even if it did pay 2/3, over something that stresses me or makes me unhappy 3/3 salary.

100% happy and being paid 3/3. I'm not moving any time soon.

+1

My job has varied so much in the 10 years, its never gotten boring. Sure I lock horns with the business owners from time to time, but we're professionals and we all know its in the best interests of the business. Just like this new bill system upgrade we got ... I was against it claiming there would be problems, sure enough the system has caused many dramas already. But I don't complain, I find a solution and the bosses are happy. Bring on my performance review! :ermm:

I have regular "business status" meetings with the bosses weekly (such as this morning) which I find boring tho. :)

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, can't seem to find any place that sells holesaw kits for my intercooler piping. Been to Bunnings, Autobarn, Repco, Supercheap, and many others. Who the hell sells such a thing that I consider a simple tool? Might just do it the traditional way and mark out the circle using a suitable cup size and drill out the circumference!

Fitting new piping kit this weekend :ermm:

Hmm, can't seem to find any place that sells holesaw kits for my intercooler piping. Been to Bunnings, Autobarn, Repco, Supercheap, and many others. Who the hell sells such a thing that I consider a simple tool? Might just do it the traditional way and mark out the circle using a suitable cup size and drill out the circumference!

Fitting new piping kit this weekend :ermm:

hey mate, try Heatley Tools South Rd Wingfield.

hey mate, try Heatley Tools South Rd Wingfield.

use a compass, then drill it out with a suitable bit for a air saw blade to fit thru, two second job, then line it with a proper trim molding to prevent rub thru

air saw will go thru it like a hot knife in butter

On another note, who here actually enjoys thier job? Am I considered weird for actually enjoying what I do?

lol. i f**king hate my job. work shit hours, earn shit pay, cop it from some of the worst civilised society has to offer, and generally spend most of my time being stressed out. its awesome.

meh, new start in a couple years time if/when i come back, ill worry about doing something i enjoy then.

Try Total Tools, Cormack rd at Wiingfield

http://www.totaltools.com.au/icat/index.php?id=H

Fitting new piping kit this weekend :(

Wish I was too :)