SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who here has the mate who works at Grand Auto??

they have an RB30ET that i want moar info on NAO!!! hehe

Anthony (Chuck) Norris (owner of Grand Auto) and I used to work together at Adelaide Engine.

Tell him your a mate of mine and he'll look after you Craig.

ooohhhh yeah, ill be hooking up the ''pete, your old mate sent me''

hahaha. srsly tho he has a nicely set up 30et that i want to chat to him about, im heading up that way tomoz

for work so ill prob just drop in, easier than over the phone.

thanks pete.

oh btw, remember what we spoke bout few weeks ago? bout me recovering money owed to me?

all good now, did it the right way, 2 days later had the full amount in my acc :thumbsup:

So who can weld up a crack in my 26 plenum cheap and also port out some exhaust manifolds? :thumbsup:

welding a crack in a plenum is bad news. i daresay thats why u got the engine cheap.

do urself a favour and source a nismo plenum from somewhere. theyre stupidly expensive retail but u can find them cheap sometimes, and they will stop cyl6 leaning out - perfect for your power figures too

gives u an excuse to put some am performance exhaust headers and dumps on it too

-D

well well well !

engine is all bolted in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i need to do tomorrow is

hook up ECU

hook up EFI lines

Bolt tailshaft in

Put o2 sensor and front pipe in

put AFM and pod on

put gearbox oil in

put engine oil in

and im done !

hopefully put some rego on the car tomorrow and go for a blast tomorrow night

That GT-R's not too bad there James just majorly dislike the interior retrim and its done in vynil eww.

Get that interior out and good cond. genuine GT-R trim and your set. DO ETTTT :)

_____

On another note.

I got my clutch - Freshly machined flywheel - redline gearbox oil - new transfer case oil - rear main seal - C's short throw shifter - scopot bush. I just need someone to help me do it :thumbsup:. Any takers lol? Can supply beer and some $$ for your efforts? and of course I can help with some things lol :(.

Edited by Weezy

ooohhhh yeah, ill be hooking up the ''pete, your old mate sent me''

hahaha. srsly tho he has a nicely set up 30et that i want to chat to him about, im heading up that way tomoz

for work so ill prob just drop in, easier than over the phone.

thanks pete.

oh btw, remember what we spoke bout few weeks ago? bout me recovering money owed to me?

all good now, did it the right way, 2 days later had the full amount in my acc :thumbsup:

ahh, that's very good to hear Craig.

It's all for the best that this person can be involved with you guys again.

that wont improve anything??!?! i think u have that slightly wrong.... =\

I'd probably weld it too if it can be done successfully....forking out $1500 or more for an aftermarket job just to gain approx 5rwkw aint worth it IMHO

dale,

ill take the seat if craig doesnt want it!!

And i have just replied to a PM from Ruby so between the 3 of you someone can have it for $170 i'll let you guys sort out who gets it.

If Chad can't help you out Luke, i have a bloke who does my welding and he is an Aerospace certified welder (i'e he certified to weld planes and such) he had a full time business doing mainly stuff for mines but fits me in when ever i need something delicate done ( i have a MIG for the not delicate stuff). The only thing is he's up at Elizabeth West.