SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what side of town ru on i have a crane you can borrow if ya get desprate im at munno para west

thanks man!

3 of us managed, quite easily actually to lift it out onto a stack of tyres at each end,

never under estimate teh ranga strength!! :)

i may just have to take you up on that offer when it comes time to loading it back into

the van to take it to the workshop tho... will keep in contact :P

cheers for the people who pm'ed me mitchs number, seems he likes to give it out a bit :)

<snip>

cheers for the people who pm'ed me mitchs number, seems he likes to give it out a bit :P

Not really, these days stuff like that is so accessible. Like Mitch hasnt given me his number, but I found it 20 seconds after I read your post lol.

Will be good to see your project finished. Go the 20! haha

yeah i cant wait!

the doofus also gave me, tail shaft, crossmember, full 3'' turbs back zorst with high flow cat, apexi power intake and pod heat

shield :P

hmmmm all that plus box, front mount, afm, loom, ecu etc etc for $1170, i hope there aint nothin wrong with it :)

"

his old man was a good bloke, so i like to think they where being 100% honest when they told me it runs like a dream.

quick question..

does anyone have any experience with having a relationship with a girl that lives say..an hour away from where they live?

does it make it harder or what?

It sucks balls man. Sure you can make it work but it still sucks balls.

*shrug*

meh, an hour or so is easy. its when they live in different states that it gets a bit iffy.

example, one of my ex's live in noarlunga, not exactly easy to find the time, but we worked it out and it last a solid 6 months til it just burned out, distance didnt have anything to do with it.

another lived in sydney. that was a head f**k. finding the time was like winning the lotto. that ended up lasting a little longer (~18 months, saw each other about a dozen times, each for a week or so), but we werent faithful. i knew it and she knew it, we just didnt talk about it.

Whos your X? i live next to noarlunga haha.

And dan why the feck someone would post that on face book is beyond me let alone why the sister just does CALL HER OR GO TO HER HOUSE to see if shes ok insted of just posting a comment on face book.

thanks man!

3 of us managed, quite easily actually to lift it out onto a stack of tyres at each end,

never under estimate teh ranga strength!! :)

i may just have to take you up on that offer when it comes time to loading it back into

the van to take it to the workshop tho... will keep in contact :P

cheers for the people who pm'ed me mitchs number, seems he likes to give it out a bit :(

what can i say , i whore my self out

much like..... mexican hehe

-camber will win

already running -2.5 all round. i want less -camber if anything.

Pull the guard out slightly, will make it look flush. That or fit a narrower tyre, will look more agressive. Either way roll the guard and chop about 15mm out of the height.

235's all round could work. but im not lowering it more. low enough as it is. srs. exhaust scrapes and front wheels scrub as it is.

no worries, gimme a yell when you want the other 2.

and cheers for the help with the brakes... again. lol. now i just need to talk to david about borrowing his seat... :)

Edited by scandyflick

Big cheers to Dave for hooking me up with these babies today, boy are they sweet and grippy as shit to a blanket! Hope you enjoyed the spin Mr David

any ideas on where to get some of these babies, how much $$

Edited by 180or200