SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a killer R32 GTR white with big autostyle sticker in Rockdale..forgot the number plate ..was new ones.. but the car is pulling 450Kw@wheels ...OMG

Did it have a sticker saying 450kw@wheels?:P

I spotted u(ATD 37R) few times on pacific highway but u r early today... bcos i normaly see u on the way back to chatswood.. after drop off my gf at Mater Hospital at Wollstncraft.

did I wave back? I remember I was trying but need to shift gear :wavey:  

I like ur muffler sound.. what r they?? once u were boosting out..... and it sounds great :wassup:

Ah yeah I remember now! Your the guy that NEVER waves!!! lol...jk

but nah...you didn't wave! No excuses next time!

Spotted - gunmetal grey 33 turning into Miller St from Pac HWY in N'th Syd at 6pm on Friday. Got a nod. I want your rims!

First your side mounted number plates

Second, Proconcept sticker

Third, the wheels

and lastly.... taking up two lanes and getting beeped by a truck behind... ;) typical korean taxi drivers style :D :D :D :D

1) are you korean ?

2) have I met you ?

3) do you go to josh as well ?

4) It wasnt my fault.....SOMEONE was in my passenger seat and couldnt make up their mind which direction they wanted me to go !!!

I hate when people hog lanes like that......so I didnt do it on purpose !! :)

pm sent... was getting too much personal chit chat to post up here...

actually posting this msg is too personal too... gotta think of some skylines just to get back to topic... :)

hmm.. think...

GTR000, wine r32 gtr on epping road yesterday...

I have been driving to Pennant Hills from Campbelltown every day for a week, flashing and waving to every skyline that goes past, and still wasnt spotted :cheers:

I'm so dissapointed that I'm going to buy a weekly train ticket tomorrow and keep the line in the garage so I'm not wasting fuel

hrumph

I have been driving to Pennant Hills from Campbelltown every day for a week, flashing and waving to every skyline that goes past, and still wasnt spotted :cheers:

I'm so dissapointed that I'm going to buy a weekly train ticket tomorrow and keep the line in the garage so I'm not wasting fuel

hrumph

are you sure your driving a skyline?