SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

That was Moanie!!! We thought you were cops at first. Couldn't see through the damn tint. LOL. Then when we realised you were skyline's Moanie wanted to follow, but it was too late :D.

that was me!!!!!! nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) i should have tried to chase you down :mad: but yeah... as wilchy said we first thought you were cops, then by the time we realised you were skys i'd already gone past the split road bit, and it was too late to do a u-turn :mad:

you suck andrew!!!! :D

:mad:

spotted a few skylines

silver r33 at dural hungry jacks, white one at the same place, a black R34 gtt near dural (i was turning right)

let me guess - moanie, shonen, and... who's white one? wasn't me... who have you replaced me with!! :cheers::rant:

might have been moanie, shonen and liz (or unknown)

But there's beef at hungry jacks.... hmmm

hehe

that was me!!!!!!  nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:  i should have tried to chase you down :( but yeah... as wilchy said we first thought you were cops, then by the time we realised you were skys i'd already gone past the split road bit, and it was too late to do a u-turn :)  

you suck andrew!!!! :cheers:

:D

Awe. Come on. Don't be like that Moanie. At least I finally spotted you!

You should have chased us down! You suck :D

hahaha... yeah, thats a good point!!! you hesitated in that street.. looked like you were deciding which way to go.. then you turned the other way :cheers: soooo ssaaadddd!!!!!

i was so tired as well!!! and not knowing who you guys were i thought against a chase!!! dammit! i decided wrong!!!!!!! next time! :rant:

4 door r33 on Friday morning, bout 8:40am Warringah Road near Jamison Square. Just saw the back lights.

2 door r32 HCR-032 Warringah Road just near the speed camera bout 2:30pm grey or black one with a few stickers. SAU member I think.

4 door r32 Forestway Shopping Centre Sunday bout 3pm. Green P plates and looked like it had just come from compliance/car yard. Grey.

why do you think its a guy?!?!! pink neons!!! it must be a girl! :(

spotted a weird colour 33 on victoria rd this morning... just after the iron cove bridge... at about 10ish?! anyways.. can't remember the colour.. it may have been an off orange or green or something.. with a black cfb... looked... interesting....