SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

ahh dats where i made a mistake ..i asked him but he suddenly changed da talk by saying exhaust is illegal and i forgot after that...

Oh well next time i'll be careful ...

Spotted GT0911 sumthin like dat on Sunday after noon...series 2 silver near redfern heading broadway i guess

Spotted a 4 door 33 on Silverwater Road on Sunday night. Slowed down to wave but just got given the death stare, so I burned off. Then Moanie did the same and they didn't acknowledge her or anything. Muchly rude.

Then I spotted a couple of hoons in line's... one white, one grey... hoons... damn hoons... :( tsk tsk

Spotted DHC heading west bound at Arthur St & Homebush Bay Drive on Sat

got pwned by the mighty DC5!!! j/k thomas :(

what ??? I dont remember any DC5s around ???

haha next time beep me or wave or something.....

ahh dats where i made a mistake ..i asked him but he suddenly changed da talk by saying exhaust is illegal and i forgot after that...

Oh well next time i'll be careful ...

Spotted GT0911 sumthin like dat on Sunday after noon...series 2 silver near redfern heading broadway i guess

They wear their names these days instead of the numbers I thought.

You should send it to ACA :(

well i drive around all day all over syd and im feelin a lil left out here ppl that no ones seen me.... although seems to be alot of ppl from over north doing the spotting....

hey Jturner79 are you the beatbox dude ?? :P

well i guess that depends..... can i score any freebies or something out of it :P haha

ill give it to u, u were quick to pick up on it.....

but unfortunately no im not the beatboxer how ever yeah i do have the same name

well i guess that depends..... can i score any freebies or something out of it  ;)  haha

ill give it to u, u were quick to pick up on it.....

but unfortunately no im not the beatboxer how ever yeah i do have the same name

Joel's a poof

spotted a white 33 getting defected (i think) on marsden rd near penno rd... there was a rbt unit set up, and the poor white sky had its bonnet up with a cop peering into it! what happened?!?!

also spotted a white 33 on penno rd near castle hill rd and another white 33 on castle hill rd near newline rd.... about 30mins ago..

lol!! soo many white skys!

lol!!  soo many white skys!

well all know why that is don't we!!!

White is the sh!t I tell ya!

spotting black 33 gts boosting past me on pac highway at st leonards this arvo...he tuned the hero button on.