SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Yer, that was me ATI-33A, just looking at the Alpine head units across the road.

I wasn't sure if your car was a GTR since it was debadged so I had to go up for a closer look, pretty mean looking.

cool that was me, are you ati-something, white r32 gtr with a black rear spoiler?

i saw that at the corner of carrington and victoria today thought maybe you?

Yer, that was me ATI-33A, just looking at the Alpine head units across the road.

I wasn't sure if your car was a GTR since it was debadged so I had to go up for a closer look, pretty mean looking.

yeh i saw the car in you're avatar and thought it couldv'e been you, i'm a lazy bastard so the badges haven't gone back on yet

spotted a silver r33 gtst AQV-53R at Bunnings minchinbury today then on Doonside rd a white r33 gtst FLYNLO(sumthin like that) came booting past me

spotted CYAHSV at Warringah Mall on Saturday.

a white 33 with a veilside wing on the road heading from gosford to erina on Sunday...can't believe I got a wave! I haven't had one in weeks!

Spotted black S1 gts-t down anzac pde.. plates AD*-**-*H.. I tried to wave at you at the maroubra road intersection but I think our tints were a tad too dark to see each other :(

That was mee... :wavey:

Yea didnt see you inside as my tint is kinda dark :P (Probably illegal too). And it was too cold to roll down the windows. ;)

I like your head lights... Which are they?

on my way home from work, silver series2 id guess 95/96 AS?95Q in accident richmond rd blacktown.

dude looked like alot of front end damage, not only your panels but also to your engine and from where your car ended up id say suspension and steering.

just wondering if anyone knows him/her, nice to know if there was no injury's suffered