SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted HCR-32T.. we were sandwitch'in a cop car through chatswood :P.. amusing..

saw another R33 gts-t car on the way up near newport AWP *** I think.. can't quite remember..

Spotted "R34" a few days ago, isnt that manu's car? It was on beachamp road cross anzac pde. Was in my corolla hehe...

yup that was me ....must be on sat around 3-4 pm..i am always there around 3pm coz i work on sat for my bro shop...his shop is there at the intersection of anzac and beauchamp road..

Some absolute wanker in a silver r32 tonight leaving spaceo in lane cove, was coming out behind me, cut across 2 lanes and floored it, mind you i was indicating to merge right, so lucky i didn't. Tis people like him who give skyline drivers a bad reputation :P, apart from that spotted a white r33 in the city on crown street, and a silver r34 on william street round 545pm today.

Saw a silver 34, 18" wheels(wire spoke wheels), no wing and a large skylinesaustralia dot com sticker on the back window. I was up in wentworth in the blue mountains staring at you as you drove past, i was getting into the commodore as my car is still in melbourne, i am on holiday here in syd.

Spotted a white R32 GTR with carfon fibre bonnet this mornin on Old Northern Road Baulkham Hills near Stockland Mall.. He flashed me as well.

HE flashed u? NICE.. ;o

not that there's anything wrong with that... :P

R34 GTT UN33EK castle street towers bound

That car parks two houses up from me everyday at my home. I have no idea whether they are on SAU or not, would love to know if they are... nice looking car hey! :O I never see the owner.