SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

really?! thanks for the warning  :O  i just got the car a week ago hopefully mine won't end up like yours  :D

Actually, if you want to go towards nulla/sutherland area, take the bypass!!! Dont go through Menai rd (Bangor)... Faaarrrkskies, I have to go that way this morning... GRRR!

You will prob see my line floating around menai/bangor/sutherland shire area, currently is white with big white rims....

Theres a few other skylines in our area too, but gotta love the school kiddies in their VL's/VN's and VS's thinking their king of shite!

Actually, if you want to go towards nulla/sutherland area, take the bypass!!! Dont go through Menai rd (Bangor)... Faaarrrkskies, I have to go that way this morning... GRRR!

You will prob see my line floating around menai/bangor/sutherland shire area, currently is white with big white rims....

Theres a few other skylines in our area too, but gotta love the school kiddies in their VL's/VN's and VS's thinking their king of shite!

yea theres a red one owned by a guy next street and theres also a burgundy one i see from time to time around here :(

Spotted GTR80Y on Falcon St near Crows Nest, had a chat at the lights and had a bit off a run. :(

spotted him on the pacific highway at about pymble aswell!

wouldn't have seen me, I was in the proton!

PROTON POWWWWWWARRRRR

yea theres a red one owned by a guy next street and theres also a burgundy one i see from time to time around here  :ph34r:

Guy round the corner from me has a black 32, another guy near the new estate has a GTR and stagea, and theres also another 33 floating around which is black...

By the way, what colour is your line? Series 2 or 1? Just so I can look out for ya!

Guy round the corner from me has a black 32, another guy near the new estate has a GTR and stagea, and theres also another 33 floating around which is black...

By the way, what colour is your line? Series 2 or 1? Just so I can look out for ya!

a black stock series1 :ph34r: i'm getting SAU club stickers on the front and rear window so it will be easy to spot me!