SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted:

blue r34 GTR nur-666 <- is it a real nur? had the badges... very hot.. i went 5 mins out of my way to cruise behind it lol.. puts my car to shame with the amount of attention it drew

also, a white r33 in north sydney, a girl was driving it.. was bout to wave but didnt wanna come out as a psycho lol ^^

spotted:

blue r34 GTR nur-666 <- is it a real nur?  had the badges... very hot.. i went 5 mins out of my way to cruise behind it lol.. puts my car to shame with the amount of attention it drew

also, a white r33 in north sydney, a girl was driving it.. was bout to wave but didnt wanna come out as a psycho lol ^^

that was me! and i did wave.. and beeped!

snobby 34 driver!

lol

Theres a few QF people on here E_Lu-SHuN although I'm escaping next week.  At least 4 others I can think of, 2 pilots, one in ETOMS.  And there is a nice yellow 33 and a gunmetal 32 4 door in the APC carpark but not on the forums I think.

Are you in QFCL?

Yeh i work in the QFCL building...lol i see a few lines in the parking area.

Whats your job title Duncan?

Spotted a Bayside blue R33 GTST going over the Toongabbie railway bridge yesterday around 6.30pm. Nice looking car :P

Also, just remembered that I spotted a girl driving another Bayside blue R32 GTR yesterday arvo around 5pm near Meadowbank station.

Saw a Sexy white 32 on Parra Rd Annandale round 11.30 on the way to a house inspection in Stanmore.. Then saw a hot 350Z (i think) at the house inspection (with SAU sticker on the windscreen).

Also a 32 P Plater on Military Rd (Dam traffic hate that rd ;) )

Spotted a Bayside blue R33 GTST going over the Toongabbie railway bridge yesterday around 6.30pm. Nice looking car ;)

Also, just remembered that I spotted a girl driving another Bayside blue R32 GTR yesterday arvo around 5pm near Meadowbank station.

Dude, I'm guessing you live right around my area, so if I don't get a "Stagea Spotted" soon, whether from you or anyone else in the Parramatta and Hills areas, then I'll be spewing...

Oh, and I saw a gunmetal R32 GT-R yesterday on the way home from work on Chrurch Street, Parramatta, heading towards Northmead, but the guy was acting a bit too cool, and looked away before I got a chance to give a wave or a nod - and I was in the Stagea, too.

SAU stickers going on tonight...

Cheers,

Nick T.