SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

ya took ya time posting it up :P

Danny is on here.. Drives a White r32 GTR

Shaolin, thats who I was talking about before, drive a silver Supra.

Does he have white impuls on it, coz i see this one thats always parked near my house, he works at the toyota????

yeh i was busy trying to fix the water in my boot problem, which i did, my rear tail light seal was leaking, fixed that....

spotted DHC, on vic road at bout 5:20pm, heading towards gladesville.... once again nice ride mate, i dunno if u saw me i was heading the other way..

thanks mate.

Now that you mention it I think I did see a white 33 going in the other direction...but I saw more than one white sky that day so yeah didnt know it was you.

Went down to Forster on the weekend for my cousins wedding.

On friday, saw a wine red R33 GTS-T in grafton, S2 wing and flame graphics down the side.. thats all i saw.

Saw a silver R33 GTR somewhere along the way between grafton and forster (cant remember where) lol..

Friday night saw a wine red R32 GTS-t driving across the Forster-Tuncurry bridge, think it was doing laps. Number plates something-15P. Saw it again on Saturday driving in Forster.

Saturday saw a wine red R33 GTS-T driving in Tuncurry, damaged front bar.

Also saw a gunmetal R32, looked like it was a GTR (wide rear fenders etc) but dont think it had a badge on the back, it was heading towards Forster from Pacific Palms direction.

Today (sunday) around lunchtime saw a charcoal R33 GTS-T with BEN-something numberplates, FMIC, 18s (i think) with green P's inside window, was near shopping centre/KFC.

Are there even any members on here from Forster area? I would've waved but I didn't take my skyline down..