SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

hahahha :P sounds good man sounds good where were you off too saw u chuck a u at auburn man

I wasnt sure how to get to rydalmere. had to get to one of my computer hardware wholesalers. But yeh, it was good fun. Nice of you to keep up with me ;) I dont like speeding but if its with another line to have some fun then why not (:P)

Hope to see you around sometime soon ?

Sorry about all the black smoke:p car aint tuned properly yet, and i was playing around with ignition timing a bit :)

I think I spotted Primordial in my mirrors this morning as I was about to head across to Coonara Ave.

Ya I saw you there! Is your car running ok at the moment? There seemed to be an odd high pitched clicking sound coming out when you boosted it over the hill??

Either that or my ears hadn't woken up properly yet (which is probably the case! haha)

i've said it before and Ill say it again - love the dish :P

Ya I saw you there! Is your car running ok at the moment? There seemed to be an odd high pitched clicking sound coming out when you boosted it over the hill??

Either that or my ears hadn't woken up properly yet (which is probably the case! haha)

i've said it before and Ill say it again - love the dish :P

My car's running fine... :lol:

I hit the rev limiter by accident :P

...that and my wastegate opened. :(

Saw MAD GTR this afternoon turning off the M2 at Windsor Rd. Earlier at that Shell servo, Ruchcutters bay where that GTP 350Z always is, there was a silver coupe V35! Definitely had an 'infiniti' badge on the back of it..No number plates either