SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted white r33 on Coronation pde facing the wrong direction halfway up the gutter with a "Welcome to Straithfield" sign pressed into the front drivers side quarter.

Nice job in the wet dude...Car wasn't to smashed up which is ok...Just want to know what the hell went through ur mind, 830 in the morning, peak hour???

Cops didn't look to happy.

Wasnt game enough to wave :)

Spotted white r33 on Coronation pde facing the wrong direction halfway up the gutter with a "Welcome to Straithfield" sign pressed into the front drivers side quarter.

Nice job in the wet dude...Car wasn't to smashed up which is ok...Just want to know what the hell went through ur mind, 830 in the morning, peak hour???

Cops didn't look to happy.

Wasnt game enough to wave  :)

LOL DUDE I DID THE SAME THING!!! SAME PLACE!! 2 months ago!! IN THE WET!!!!!!!!!! COPS SAW ME AND GAVE ME A HARD TIME TOO!! OMG THAT ROAD IS EVIL!! ALL LINERS GET CRASHED THERE!!!!

BUT I CRASHED MY REAR DRIVER SIDE!!!

I think I Spotted Wink the other night(24th?) at Beecroft.

He was harassing behind my Type S...

lol mate yes that was me - and you're the one that started gunning it away from me first! :)

I thought "silver DC5 Type-S, could be Sawakita."

Then I saw your exhaust tip and thought "definitely Sawakita" :)

I only go that way if my on ramp looks like it isn't moving.

I might go down that way all next week though just to give u that wave :angry:

What did u drive before u got ur line?

oh ok I start work earlier now so I probably go past there earlier than you anyway

I had a proton before but I was driving an ugly apollo/camry, which I will have to drive the next 3 days while my baby gets fixed :)

got a wave from a guy in a white 32 GT-R (or GTS-t with a GT-R kit) yesterday on flora st in kirrawee, didn't have time to wave back as i was putting my seatbelt on, saw him again on the kingsway in cronulla later that night, or it might have been friday night/arvo? i can't remember :O

yea i think it was friday

just saw a black gtst, with plates RKY 25T at about 9:30pm going down old northen rd, and then onto showground road.. followed them for a wile giving it a bit every now and then..

nice car looks good =)

Has anyone spotted my car " RB GUN "??? :)

Babak

Hey babak,

have you still got that website that you were doing on the progress of your car? Whats the link?

also your old wheels have had some hard work on the track over this last year!!!!!

thanks again.