SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Had a bit of a run through northbridge last night with a black R32 GT-R.. not sure if they are on here though.. didn't catch the number plate.. was too busy.. driving..

also spotted - a new tattoo heading over to manly a week ago or so.. didn't realise until she'd already passed..

Spotted a white R33 S2 blowing away someone at the lights on Lane Cove road near Macquarie. Tossed out a wave..got one back.

Am i too hungover today to go to the autosalon? ..i think so

lol spotting people.

I spotted heaps of skylines around paramatta road today. A few silver ones.. And spotted JEF33R :) Well he spotted me and said hi :)

Lucky you found nice parking outside autosalon main enterance.!

Saw a black R32 on the F3 today :) Waves and laughs. (Daddy was testing out the R33).

Saw a white R33 Series 2 at some traffic lights, took off like hell.

Spotted a Marone R33 out of the corner of my eye but didn't get a chance to wave.

Also a little Toyota Starlet with a turbo outside of mass_iv's house in West Ryde.

spotted KEL looking all sexy at the amex chrissie party last night!!!! :)  didn't see you again after that! hope you got suitably smashed!!!!!!!! :)

You were looking pretty good yourself Moanie!

The night ended with me suitably trashed- hope you had a good one too!

Spotted lots of Skylines in the carparks around Autosalon today.

You definitely didn't need to go inside for a show!

I saw a car which look exactly like wils on the front but then when it when passed me I saw it had a F&F sticker (cyclops angel thing pointing forward) and a bunch of Leb guys inside :P