SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Stuck in in traffic on Walker st North Sydney about 6pm-ish spotted a nice white R33 i think the plates where ATD-37R? with SAU sticker on left rear quarter panel, girl driver. Nice ride.

I was the grumpy $hit in the silver 280zx next to you... :lol:

Edited by Archie@

sounds like liz in teh whitre r33 with sau sticker

I spotted jeff in west ryde..

and a blue r33 somwhere..and a black one when I was turning onto james ruse drivfe

Oh yeah. This morning about 8am on Warringah Rd.

ARL something r34 - TOUGHEST looking r32 evarr.. Cute lookin driver too :(

AQN something black r34 always see it.

A r31 and r33 too.

4-5pm-ish waved hello to a busy lookin owner of a tough lookin r34 on Warringah Road.

Also spotted SLY 31 a r31 on Link Rd - had a chat.

if it sounds like liz, looks like liz it probably is liz!

Archie!!! I had a feeling it might have been you, I recognised the dent!

Man I was discussing with my mate buying a 280 I've found all afternoon.. and then as soon as i leave work I find myself behind a beautiful 280, it was a sign!!!! I couldn't stop starring...you have such a nice car!

Anyway, decided against buying the 280 for now, I think my parents would kill me if I've brought home a 3rd car!

BTW guys - the green bum is shown only to those special few!

aaahhh.... you noticed the dent :) did you see my fantastic rust proofing job with the fish oil, covered by a bit of electric tape :lol:

Great car the 280, solid block of an engine and plenty of room for an even bigger donk if the need be.... mines in a sore need of a wash though...

Edited by Archie@

aaahhh.... you noticed the dent :P  did you see my fantastic rust proofing job with the fish oil, covered by a bit of electric tape :lol:

Great car the 280, solid block of an engine and plenty of room for an even bigger donk if the need be.... mines in a sore need of a wash though...

hahah, very impressive!