SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

i seen FEAR aswell, taking off from the lights outfront of minchinbury,i was in a white AU ute, was 11:50am.

then a silver i think with gold rims 32 GTR with 4sale written on the windows pulled into the caryard next door to where i work.

spotted CYIFLY white GTR34 with black cf bonnet on gipps/greystanes rd, greystanes on my way to sss friday 16/12 was in my black 32gtst with oem gtr bits (bar, grill, bonnet, wing) plates AUK-33R, sorry i didnt wave, changing songs on my ipod and couldnt stop looking at your line its gold

spotted series 1 r33 plates trd 33y i think, on my way to work yesterday. you lucky bugger on your p's and already have a front mount and good exhaust and what sounded like a turbo upgrade with an external gate.... either that or a leaky bov.

damn all these p platers where do they get the money it took me about 2 years just to get my stock car let alone mods!!!!!

spotted series 1 r33 plates trd 33y i think, on my way to work yesterday. you lucky bugger on your p's and already have a front mount and good exhaust and what sounded like a turbo upgrade with an external gate.... either that or a leaky bov.

LOLOLOL.

He wishes he had a turbo upgrade with external gate. :lol:

damn all these p platers where do they get the money it took me about 2 years just to get my stock car let alone mods!!!!!

HAHHHAHA.. :D Nice seeing you!

Yea I should really get off my P's. They expire in March, but really cbf'ed. ;)

Nah I just have a good induction thingy going. Not leaky BOV or anything. It just a stock BOV, and stock turbo/gate.

HAHHHAHA.. :) Nice seeing you!

Yea I should really get off my P's. They expire in March, but really cbf'ed. :)

Nah I just have a good induction thingy going. Not leaky BOV or anything. It just a stock BOV, and stock turbo/gate.

yeah my fillter makes a little noise but yours growls!!!!

you from the north side?

FR34KU set off my alarm this arvo in Pyrmont....bish!

he did a fly bye on me on sat night on the M4....

chased after him for fun....but couldnt talk to him at the lights cause I was on the phone.

had some difficulty keeping up cause im only running 6psi due to a blown turbo gasket....

nice zorst note.......

spotted a Maroon R33 with decals down the side at set of lights on cumberland highway 5min from crispy kremes, i was in the black R32, last night at about 10. you started waving :D so i waved back and flashed hazards ;)

hehehe

i zoomed off from the lights :unsure:

Edited by W3asel

haha dude I dont know what sort of wastegates you been listening to but if they sound like leaky bovs there is a MAJOR problem with the car.... :lol:

haha dude I dont know what sort of wastegates you been listening to but if they sound like leaky bovs there is a MAJOR problem with the car....  :lol:

fair call,

although couldnt hear much over my stereo + 2 skylines and a zed that wanted to play as well...... :D