SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted ENVI32 a black r32 in campbelltown today and they fluttered past me hehe

I saw it a couple of weeks ago too so I'm guessing they are from around there, I like it!

heheh thats k I was turn and wave but was too scared that the guy in front of me might suddenly stop!

LOL it gets like that on the Anzac Bridge! I have a theory that *most* of the world's crap drivers run over it each day!

I spotted a white R32 with a black or carbon bonnet this afternoon @ around 3pm (wasn't paying attention to the time) on Seven Hills Road heading away from Baulko, it was near the school and where that field/skate park is. Didn't catch the plates, but I did give a quick flash of the high-beams.

I was in the Stagea and heading towards Baulko to get some last-minute pressies (came away emty-handed, oh well...)

I spotted a white R32 with a black or carbon bonnet this afternoon @ around 3pm (wasn't paying attention to the time) on Seven Hills Road heading away from Baulko, it was near the school and where that field/skate park is.  Didn't catch the plates, but I did give a quick flash of the high-beams.

I was in the Stagea and heading towards Baulko to get some last-minute pressies (came away emty-handed, oh well...)

cool i got spootted yeah!!

what car were u in..

i remeber being highbeamed by a non skyline..

i thought it was a cop warning..

pfft zeds........350z...yeah I rate them......

but 300zx...meh.....I dont wanna be flamed by some of the zed lovers....so ill keep my comments to myself.

hahaha! good call... these peeps don't mess around :lol: :lol: :lol:

veery passionate!