SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spoted wilch and bwa at dural macers, again! haha.. ur like me, vist there often :)

also spoted another white r32 with white rims just near macers early that day going towards castle hill way just heading past Redfield school i think it was.

yeah spotted ranicx obviously lol

stupid 32 copying me :)

I saw a white 34 with black bonnet (carbon fibre?? didn't get a good look) in campbelltown today. It had a GTR badge but no idea if it was one or not.

],22 Dec 2005, 02:05 AM]cool i got spootted yeah!!

what car were u in..

i remeber being highbeamed by a non skyline..

i thought it was a cop warning..

Danny, I was in my Stagea - I always tend to flash my high-beams instead of wave, maybe I should change my habit!?!?!?

Stagea002.jpg

I've seriously gotta scrape some money together to lower the thing. And change the stereo, and get some gauges, and an FMIC, and a GCG hiflow turbo, and some wheels, and the list goes on...

spotted STG32R last night driving next to me on M4,

i didnt even notice you come up next to me

also a white S1 33 with chromies turing onto cumberland hwy

both around midnight

and earlier a black turbo s13 plate was FUI.5IK

was hasseling me to race for like 20mins, eventually gave it a squirt while he was ahead easily caught up and passed him on only 8psi

spotted STG32R last night driving next to me on M4,

i didnt even notice you come up next to me

also a white S1 33 with chromies turing onto cumberland hwy

both around midnight

and earlier a black turbo s13 plate was FUI.5IK

was hasseling me to race for like 20mins, eventually gave it a squirt while he was ahead easily caught up and passed him on only 8psi

Yeh i saw u too heheh..

i could see ya so i sped up hehe :P

Edit: Just realised u got my plate Wrong ITS STG23R ...... R32GTS backwards ur ur rearview :( heheh

spotted a black r33 with an SAU sticker on the back windscreen...

was cruising with you along the elizbeth drive at about 3am i was in the white/gold s13...shame we ran outta room at the lights hey...

sorry i couldnt talk but my drivers window doesnt work and its permanantly up lol...thats y i was switching sides to get u on my passenger side...

peace...

Edited by joh21m

Yeh i saw u too heheh..

i could see ya so i sped up hehe :P

Edit: Just realised u got my plate Wrong ITS STG23R ...... R32GTS backwards ur ur rearview :( heheh

i could c a car catching up, thought mayb police, so i was going the limit as i normally do, then i was day dreaming when u passed me

i pressumed it was 32... lol

Danny, I was in my Stagea - I always tend to flash my high-beams instead of wave, maybe I should change my habit!?!?!?

Stagea002.jpg

I've seriously gotta scrape some money together to lower the thing.  And change the stereo, and get some gauges, and an FMIC, and a GCG hiflow turbo, and some wheels, and the list goes on...

nice i love those stagea's

yes and lower the damn thing :)