SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

been spotting heaps of skylines in nwecastle/maitland area, a nice yellow R34 GTT today outside the model shop, a banged up black R33 from lochenvar to maitland and other assorted makes and models throughout the city.

Spotted my twin the other day- white r32 gtst with white multispoke rims and even had the same number plate AWL but had red Ps instead of green. It was in campbelltown. Also saw a chick driving a black R34 about 30 mins later.

yeah it was the exact same car as me :)

like if i wasnt in my car and i saw it driving i would think someone stole my car because the only difference was the last 2 numbers and letter on the number plate

yeah it was the exact same car as me :D

like if i wasnt in my car and i saw it driving i would think someone stole my car because the only difference was the last 2 numbers and letter on the number plate

That's bizarre. Fancy the same plate coming out of the registry (close to where your car was initially registered) AND given to some other skyline, which happens to be white, which is owned by a p plater.

*boggle*

Spotted SNG ... this car f**king owns - 32 GTR.

i been seeing it around the car yards on the great western highway near kingswood station.

the green STAGEA,havent heard or seen it go yet,but it looks the part.

Speaking of your number plate.. Last nite on the cops, officer did a check on a car and firstly they said the plate was "RSTME" and it came up with a skyline maroan in colour, but the car was a they stopped was a wrx.. a few mins later, confused officer goes oh I think the number plate is "R5TME". :D

So anyways you own a maroan skyline?

saw MAR55S and the previous owner of my car (now has gtr) in the fox studios car park, last night at around 8pm.

also saw a brand new f430 convertible start up and hoon out of there that was nice :P

Edited by siksII