SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

saw MAR55S and the previous owner of my car (now has gtr) in the fox studios car park, last night at around 8pm.

also saw a brand new f430 convertible start up and hoon out of there that was nice :huh:

Was that your S2 there.. about 20 meters from where mine was???

I almost parked next to it to take a pic... then i thought.... nah... too wanky

:wavey:

That's bizarre. Fancy the same plate coming out of the registry (close to where your car was initially registered) AND given to some other skyline, which happens to be white, which is owned by a p plater.

*boggle*

Spotted SNG ... this car f**king owns - 32 GTR.

Wow, 3 years of owning a skyline and finally been spotted, i must blend in well. :huh: When was this and what were u driving?

Wow, 3 years of owning a skyline and finally been spotted, i must blend in well.  :(  When was this and what were u driving?

That's twice I've spotted you man! A few pages back I spotted you at the mechanics!. Your car was on the hoist when I dropped my car off.

28th of Dec I spotted you going past crown of the hill (theos liquor) right after the Roseville Bridge. Was driving my white family car. If you're around north shore/northern beaches area and goin for a cruise lemme know .. Love to see that car on the road again :huh:

On the 27th you would have seen a Green R33 as well. Pity...  :(

Saw a Maroon R33 SII heading North through Nowra today 28/12. Veeeerrrry shiny. New paint job ?

Anyone ?

El Bee

Sorry mate, was kneeboarding that day :huh: Back home now, and didnt see any other lines coming home yesterday afternoon...

haha dude I saw your car pretty much the first week I got my car....

At the sau dyno day at croydon.......

your friend or brother has a silver 33 with CNG plates right?

hahaha just out of curiosity what does CNG and SNG mean ?

Yeah i was at the dyno day, that was years ago though, can barely remember it. :)

That's twice I've spotted you man! A few pages back I spotted you at the mechanics!. Your car was on the hoist when I dropped my car off.

28th of Dec I spotted you going past crown of the hill (theos liquor) right after the Roseville Bridge. Was driving my white family car. If you're around north shore/northern beaches area and goin for a cruise lemme know .. Love to see that car on the road again :)

Yep, im out all over the place which is suprising i havent been spotted before, i'll keep an eye out for you next time. You live near the Roseville Bridge area do you? I guess i'll probably be spotted more often now you've seen the car. :D

tried,but a 4wd was trying to take my lane around the corner.

did you see the maroon 32?

i seen him go up doonside rd the down holbeche.

also OFD14L a maroon 33 lives near me(are you on here dude?)

also has a silver 33 4door i noticed today.

tried,but a 4wd was trying to take my lane around the corner.

did you see the maroon 32?

i seen him go up doonside rd the down holbeche.

also OFD14L a maroon 33 lives near me(are you on here dude?)

also has a silver 33 4door i noticed today.

I didn't see any skylines today :)

I usually see heaps around that area though