SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a dark grey r33 gtst s1 parked beside Berowra Waters waterview restaurant a few hours ago.

Had an sau sticker on the front window. We parked next to it to in the r32.

Saw and followed a dark blue or purple s2 R-33, plates AB-??-?? (I can't remember - it was a generic plate), this afternoon, spotted him/her from Church Street in Parramatta, up Old Windsor Rd, then onto Fitzwilliam Road/Station Street in Toongabbie before I had to turn off...

Also spotted GTR-26C - gunmetal R32 GT-R - on Church Street at the same time, but not sure where he went...

MASSIV out the front of my shop about 15 mintues ago ;)

thanks Tosh cant wait for those seats :O

mass i think i spotted u on canterbury road around 3:15 u on green Ps? i was on the opposite direction on the outside lane damn it would have waved ya if i was inside

lol nah Li wasnt me :O i was at powerplay round that time or just left galdesville..

hey!!  there was a kinda cruise organised!!  can't believe they'd be so rude!!!!  *shakes head*  guess thats what you'd call a bad cruise!!  oh wells!!!  hope it doesn't turn you off other cruises organised here ;)

moanie - nah its all good !

i could have gotten out and introduced myself too ;) but yeah - when you see fellow performance car enthusiests ( such as this thread - spot and wave etc) or even same cars you think people would be like - hey! come for a cruise! :O

guess im just having a whinge! :O:D:D

evil_weevil; so sorry not waving... we did see your car and was wondering who you were - everyone was looking at it :D But then you drove off and obviously no one saw your wave, so we thought you were a snob :( Sorry bro....

Wink; did ju see me? Mona Vale Road was quite "entertaining" last night :(

Also spotted White R33 at UTS last night; complete with SAU sticker . . . snobbed me while we were staring right at him :(

Hey we had 3 Skylines there... all with SAU stickers on the rears ~ I think he was too busy with the girly next to him IMO...

How else do you miss 3 Skylines in a row parked there if you drive one yourself?

did you guys stop over in manly last night? I saw a bunch of supra's and a couple of lines on the beachfront.

I was in a friends' astina, tried to get her to stop, but she told me I was a "pissed idiot" and that I would get "bashed"

Rofl.. So that's how intimidating you guys look from an outsiders perspective

PS. I was a bit inebriated :(

did you guys stop over in manly last night? I saw a bunch of supra's and a couple of lines on the beachfront.

I was in a friends' astina, tried to get her to stop, but she told me I was a "pissed idiot" and that I would get "bashed"

Rofl..  So that's how intimidating you guys look from an outsiders perspective

PS. I was a bit inebriated  :(

hahahahahhahahahha thats soooo funny!!!!!

yeah we were there :lol: