SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

I think I spotted Eric (ecl) on Castle Hill/Pennant Hills Road this morning - white R34 with bodykit, no spoiler and yellow plates.

Caught a black 32 GTS-something in traffic this morning, ADX-09J.

Nice and clean with funky jap wheels but when I got alongside the guy inside was snobbing me and didnt acknowledge me sitting alongside.

Forgot to mention yesterday that I saw a nice white V35 Skyline on the way home from the city yesterday, a 350GT.

It was on Parra Road around Auburn, heading Westbound, right around where Harvey Norman and Nick Scali are.

Also saw a blue R32 (similar in colour to Ruk's car), no rear wing, on Parra Rd too, just after the railway lines and crossing. I think someone was test driving it from a dealership, tho...

Forgot to mention yesterday that I saw a nice white V35 Skyline on the way home from the city yesterday, a 350GT.

It was on Parra Road around Auburn, heading Westbound, right around where Harvey Norman and Nick Scali are.

Also saw a blue R32 (similar in colour to Ruk's car), no rear wing, on Parra Rd too, just after the railway lines and crossing. I think someone was test driving it from a dealership, tho...

;)

spotted 2 skylines in mascot today, maroon 33gtst, parked opposite me in car park and a nn turbo 33gts - same car as mine, cept non turbo! ad a chat, told him to sign up :P

yea saw them too...

that maroon one lives round near me..

Anyone seen me around gee i drive it everyday.

Plates BURKO

Yeah i saw you on sunday, there was something going on a Norwest, there was an awesome AE71 Corolla sedan there too. what were you guys doing ?

mel 93H ?

ive seen that a few times round pennant hills area.

i lined up against it couple years ago in my old LS1 - middle aged lady driving with her son in front seat...she didnt run :P

D I F - didnt see me then today did you?