SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Adam, that guy has had them for like 2 years.. I remember the first time I saw them :

spotted a gunmetal r32 gts that used to have a gtr badge on the back but was ripped off still had the glue and shit, TNT 555 I tnink, was sitting behind him for a few minutes

Just saw DHC giving me the hurry up just after rosville bridge on warringah road. Very nice 34 mate!!!! I wanted to play but i have a track day coming up in a few weeks so i dont want to get done before that!!! Besides saw heaps of cops round tonight!!!!

Spotted a non-turbo R33 GTS25 4-door this afternoon in my street - seen it a few times before too - and noticed that the driver was an older (mid-late 40's or above) Indian-looking woman, hahaha...

The wheels looked kinda like the factory mesh-pattern mags on my Stagea, strangely enough.

spotted an aussie chick with 3 guys in a gunmetal r32 gtst on parramatta road with black and yellow plates beginning with Y. (i was the guy driving the turbo dc2)

Spotted a whole heap of SAU buddies down at Northern Beaches Performance last night.... just want to say a big thank you to everyone who showed up, hope the BBQ didn't kill anyone overnight!

Cheers

Stan & the NBP Team

Just saw DHC giving me the hurry up just after rosville bridge on warringah road. Very nice 34 mate!!!! I wanted to play but i have a track day coming up in a few weeks so i dont want to get done before that!!! Besides saw heaps of cops round tonight!!!!

haha sorry dude...hope I wasnt being rude !!

I was lost and frustrated and late to stans bbq opening thingy......I live out near blacktown so im a fish out of water when it comes to chatswood/northen beaches area !!!!!

But yeah yours was the white 32 gtst yeah ?? I think your inner rear lights didnt light up ?

anyways just before I passed you I got stopped by Tolga (I think his nick is GTST on sau ?) just outside the Great Northen(he was giving me directions !) and a white 32 gtr with plates OSAKA went passed and gave it a bit of a rev....

you on here ??? car sounds HOT.

Oh yeah Tolga thanks for the directions once again !!!! It was a breeze to find after you gave me them directions !!!

Edited by shonen

spotted by a silver r33 ..

beeping and waving at me.. umm. sun was in my eyes so I couldnt see the person or plates .. but hi :D

ahaha

also spotted a white r32 chick driver boost past me the other way on old northern.. lots of concentration on her face haha

spotted grenn r33 DR4GON number plates, hey and...

wait for it...

SPINNER HUBCABS!!!

on cumberland highway over M4 wednseday night

yessss i saw him the other day on victoria rd turning off towards five dock.. i had a bit of a giggle

spotted by a silver r33 ..

beeping and waving at me.. umm. sun was in my eyes so I couldnt see the person or plates .. but hi :D

ahaha

also spotted a white r32 chick driver boost past me the other way on old northern.. lots of concentration on her face haha

Yeah spotted SLIM driving along blindly on castle hill rd!! lol :P

haha sorry dude...hope I wasnt being rude !!

I was lost and frustrated and late to stans bbq opening thingy......I live out near blacktown so im a fish out of water when it comes to chatswood/northen beaches area !!!!!

But yeah yours was the white 32 gtst yeah ?? I think your inner rear lights didnt light up ?

anyways just before I passed you I got stopped by Tolga (I think his nick is GTST on sau ?) just outside the Great Northen(he was giving me directions !) and a white 32 gtr with plates OSAKA went passed and gave it a bit of a rev....

you on here ??? car sounds HOT.

Oh yeah Tolga thanks for the directions once again !!!! It was a breeze to find after you gave me them directions !!!

Yeah that was me in the white 32. Your car looks NIIIICCCCEEEEE. Something about a clean black car at night just looks evil specially if its a skyline!!!!!! Not being rude i wanted to have fun but i was reall sketchy comig home from work that night cause the cops were hiding near one of the ramps near my work and flicked on the lights right when i went past them, Turns out they were booking a 300zx that was right near me!!!!!

Hey i live on the beaches but ive never seen that workshop where is it??????

SANGER: We are down in Manly Vale - last night was our opening BBQ, I posted a semi-private invite on the whore thread...

PM me for more details! Feel free to come down anytime, we're there most of the time :D

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I did a pretty ruthless clean up before I left townsville. If it wasn't a part to suit a car I currently have it was sold or binned. I have all my stuff organised in big tubs with lids that stack from supercheap and bunnings depending on who was cheaper at the time. Parts were sorted by either chasis/motor/Fabrication/general/electrical. I have a mezzanine that's 7mx2.3m and all lives up there. Easy to access when needed and out of the way.  I also have the issue of selling and dealing with scumplace/marketbook was actually going to list stuff today but couldn't be bothered as been stuffed around too much. I generally let a few people know I want to off load stuff and people pass it on to others to contact me, generally easy sale and I'm never looking to make big dollars. Rather it gets used than go in the bin. Next clean up will be around Xmas and if doesn't go on the s15 it's going bar 2 sets of wheels. 
    • Did a little bit on the V37 today. I bought this LED kit out of the US https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/125953603618. Best I could find online but didn't look great, in the end the quality was pretty much right and it did come with locations for each light including rear number plate and a few spares. The factory owners' manual was also useful with information on where to pop each light out without damage. I prefer the LED look as I use it daily including at night and the LEDs are both brighter and the white light is easier to read with. Vanity mirror comparison, LEDs just look more modern The glove box was the only difficult one (and the only one that was previously blown.....), steps were Open glovebox 50% but not fully open Push up on bottom of the box to unclip it on both side, not screws or pins to remove Remove the top stays at an angle, right side then left, because.... Before dropping the glovebox totally, remove soft close clip on left Then, remove 7 screws to release the glovebox surround Twist the globe holder anti clock to release it from the surround In this case, the LED globe supplied was wider than factory and did not fit, so I ground down each side about 1mm then inserted it Last trick, start engine to check the LED polarity is correct, the globe only operates when the engine is running (whether the box is open or closed) I also moved the 4G booster and wifi across from the Fuga, a little frustrating as I could not find a good Accessories ACC source anywhere in the boot so I'll run a wire from the cabin next time I get a chance. Also, unlike the Fuga the external antenna wire does not quite fit between the rear windscreen and the body so I think I'll have to drill a hole in the roof to mount it. Probably not that interesting for most people so I'll just post once complete
    • Pretty sure I could do but it would need to be exported and reimported as the current import approval is race only. But in practice there are plenty of other practical reasons it can't be a road car despite their potential value these days like stripped interior looms, cage to cut out etc Nah, no mods to it other than updating the roll age to current regs. It makes about 350 (laggy) kilowatts on the N1s at 18psi which is enough to push it around the place
    • This is it, folks! Our final event of the year... The big one, you all know and love - Putty Road! It goes without saying, but this is the biggest cruise in our calendar each year! A nice long drive, with a hearty pub feed at the end! Do you need much more enticing than that!?!? So make sure you wash the car, get your cameras out, block out the calendar, and get ready! We know you're all as excited as we are, so make sure you lock in the details and date below: Date: Sunday 8th December 2024 Meet Location: Corner Windsor Road and Groves Avenue McDonald's / KFC (3 Groves Avenue, Mulgrave) Meet Time: Meet at 9:00am for a 9:30am departure Destination: The Royal Hotel, Singleton (84 George St, Singleton) Map: https://tinyurl.com/saunsw-puttyrd Itinerary: We will meet at McDonald's / KFC on Windsor road and from there will head onto Putty Road. There will be a break at the Grey Gum Cafe (8679 Putty Rd, Putty) which we should reach at approximately 11:30am. For all the Newcastle folks this will be a good point to join up. From here we will continue on to Singleton for lunch. Please remember to fill up prior to heading onto Putty Road. There will not be a fuel stop until Singleton. To those running on E85, Freedom Fuel (old United) at Vineyard on Windsor Road has started selling there. At Singleton there is a range of servo's available including BP, Shell and Caltex. There will be a lead and follow car so no one should get lost. If you would like to attend or bring others along please put your name down and a +1 as numbers will be needed prior! This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our many track days. This is an official SAU:NSW event and will be run under a CAMS permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there! 
    • Back by popular demand - we're lining up another Old Pac Run! Get your cars ready for one of the best night runs on the calendar! So without any ado whatsoever, here are the details for you to save: Date: Saturday 23rd November 2024 Meet Location: Cowan Truck Stop (Pacific Motorway - Refer to Map) Meet Time: Meet at 7:30pm for a 8:00pm departure Destination: Gosford McDonald's (65 Pacific Highway, Gosford West) Map: https://tinyurl.com/saunsw-oldpac Definitely an easy one for this cruise, meet at Cowan Truck Stop and jump straight onto Old Pacific Highway! Final stop at McDonald's which has plenty of parking all around. Please be mindful of the added police presence lately so best behaviour is expected! There will be a lead and follow car so no one should get lost. If you would like to attend or bring others along please put your name down and a +1 as numbers will be needed prior! This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our track days. This is an official SAU:NSW event and will be run under a Motorsport Australia permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there!