SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted a silver 33 gtst - chick driving - p plater - gave a thumnbs up and got a wave! epping road aroiund midday near the ranch

hi!

Edited by evil_weevil

Hey hey guys thought id start using the spotted thread for once :)

Spotted an R33 and an R34 on lane cove road on the side ramp and an R32 GTR behind me then ripping it down through top ryde towards homebush hehehe...spat out a flame like you wouldnt believe...

Hey hey guys thought id start using the spotted thread for once :)

Spotted an R33 and an R34 on lane cove road on the side ramp and an R32 GTR behind me then ripping it down through top ryde towards homebush hehehe...spat out a flame like you wouldnt believe...

hey dude do u go to macquarie uni???

i think i have seen ur car there before??

hey dude do u go to macquarie uni???

i think i have seen ur car there before??

i used to go to macquarie uni, and see you all the time there mass last year. i remeber one morning you came in behind me, it looked awesome to white skylines driving in together lol.

:)

i used to go to macquarie uni, and see you all the time there mass last year. i remeber one morning you came in behind me, it looked awesome to white skylines driving in together lol.

:)

haha yeh wud of looked cool... hehe i think i remember that day, and yeh used to see ur car there in the parking lot heaps...

:P

Spotted a gunmetal R32 GTR in St Clair a few times over the last few weeks have waved and high beamed but get nothing in return. :)

Also spotted a nice maroon 32 GTST in Mt Druitt on Luxford Road today got a wave :D

Spoted wine red r33 s1.. In shire-kingsway.. you spoke to me..

If you on here pm me.. think u forgot my username?? haha yours was to long to remember dude.. But anywyas if u on here let me know..

Spotted a hot silver V35 coupe with Volk GT-C's on it on Delhi road in North Ryde late this afternoon, and Wink paying through the nose for fuel in Shell Chatswood :D

Spoted wine red r33 s1.. In shire-kingsway.. you spoke to me..

If you on here pm me.. think u forgot my username?? haha yours was to long to remember dude.. But anywyas if u on here let me know..

Thats me! Meant to pm you at work but was flatout... will get to it right now!

Spotted Mass last night at abrakebabra :)

hehe

thats right i drove past, who were u with i saw mansoor another guy and i think peter andre was there??? :D

hehe

thats right i drove past, who were u with i saw mansoor another guy and i think peter andre was there??? :)

would have been your reflection dude :D

Spotted a hot silver V35 coupe with Volk GT-C's on it on Delhi road in North Ryde late this afternoon, and Wink paying through the nose for fuel in Shell Chatswood :)

I've seen that V35 before being parked in Chatswood. The wheels are damn smokin'

And were the prices that high? I didn't really pay attention because the girlfriend offered to pay :D

I also spotted a Massiv lookalike white R33 on Epping Road near Mac Uni. I swear it had the same front bar as yours mate but the guy inside didn't look like you (well he had glasses and I think he was Asian).