SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

I also spotted a Massiv lookalike white R33 on Epping Road near Mac Uni. I swear it had the same front bar as yours mate but the guy inside didn't look like you (well he had glasses and I think he was Asian).

:thumbsup:

nah man cant be i havent seen one like mine around that area :(

iv only seen one car with my front bar and the guy wasnt asian... and i saw it last week!!!

stupid copies, wanna be like me hrmmmph :dry:

saw a white 33 LATN4U at Casula shops and then a black 32 with green Ps parked in Villawood

and also a grey kinda colour 33 on hume highway around warwick farm

From another forum :D

To the person who owns a white Skyline with the NSW plates of HUH-000, your stupid goddamn xenon/hid/whatever headlights are TOO GODDAMN BRIGHT. Thank f**k that you were speeding, or I would've had to put up with that shit blinding me as long as you were following me for.

spotted a white r33 with gtr wing, on old northern road i think, its near stockland mall at baulkham hills at 3.15pm. car was up on the gutter and the back drivers rim was twisted and bent under the car.

Drifting maybe???

Spotted a silver R33 GT-R in my street in Toongabbie all of 2mins ago, seems to be here quite often. I've grown Skyline-sensitive ears over the years, and know when it's here even when I don't see it arriving.

Not sure of the number plates, even with glasses my long-distance vision is fuXored. Mind you, it's only about 25m away.

I've been either seeing (from a distance) or hearing this car just about every weekday now for about 3 weeks, usually around 5.45pm. Still wondering who it is, because by the time I get out the door to see it, it's gone...

From another forum :D

To the person who owns a white Skyline with the NSW plates of HUH-000, your stupid goddamn xenon/hid/whatever headlights are TOO GODDAMN BRIGHT. Thank f**k that you were speeding, or I would've had to put up with that shit blinding me as long as you were following me for.

Hey man wat forum is that from??

My friends car is HUH.000...im getting the same 12000K HID as him.....they r so bright it can light up a whole carpark at night

Edited by skyline17

Hey man wat forum is that from??

My friends car is HUH.000...im getting the same 12000K HID as him.....they r so bright it can light up a whole carpark at night

From http://forums.overclockers.com.au (you need to register to enter the forums).

I suggest your friend get his headlights properly aimed/aligned ASAP.

also a big WELL DONE to AWK98J (r34gt-t) who tailgated a 4wd on mona vale road for a bit then proceeded to overtake him doing in excess of 100km/h in the emergency lane.

That was so not cool.

Spotted a grey R32 with bonnet vents and pins are they illegal here? I see him most mornings on Ryde Rd going towards Lane cove rd. Nice rims toooo :D

spotted a white 33 gtst - green p plater in leighton place hornsby

both waved :D

and a maroon 33gtst with bodykit, wingless - both gave waves :) in hornsby again

hallo if your here!

Spotted just then..

On Castle Hill Road

Black R33 GTS-T RAR-05S

Silver R33 GTS-T ASU-19K

On Pennant Hills Road

Black R32 GTS-T AXH-88V