SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted SMASHA last night!!!!

:)

also some 33gts-t drift car... can't remember what it said on the side of it.. something to do with martini's? or perhaps that was wishful thinking! lol

also some 33gts-t drift car... can't remember what it said on the side of it.. something to do with martini's? or perhaps that was wishful thinking! lol

You mean this R33?

MarkPhillipsNEW.jpg

I'm sure you'll spot him (Mark Phillips) at Eastern Creek this weekend as well :)

Also spotted a blonde chick driving a bayside blue R32 (std yellow XX-XX-XX type plates) several times during the last few weeks - typically during the late afternoon, driving through the back streets of Meadowbank.

No wave lol :)

You mean this R33?

MarkPhillipsNEW.jpg

I'm sure you'll spot him (Mark Phillips) at Eastern Creek this weekend as well :)

hahahaha

YES! That's it!

Also spotted a blonde chick driving a bayside blue R32 (std yellow XX-XX-XX type plates) several times during the last few weeks - typically during the late afternoon, driving through the back streets of Meadowbank.

No wave lol :whistling:

Pretty sure I spotted her yesterday evening on Victoria. Has an aftermarket ricey wing on it.

I am the master of hand racing....

No, seriously though... Had no idea the car was there until the light went green and he took off.... Was sitting there mincing about having to go to work again.

Spotted a dark (might have been gunmetal grey, didn't get enough time to look properly) 4-door R32 heading West on Parramatta Road roughly 7.30pm, and it turned onto the entry for the M4.

That would be me coming back from Hurstville :D

Spotted another white R34; pearl blue Civic; 180sx and a few others fanging it down a back street in Hurstville; I think a remake of Tokyo Drift was in progress - idiots!

That would be me coming back from Hurstville :(

Spotted another white R34; pearl blue Civic; 180sx and a few others fanging it down a back street in Hurstville; I think a remake of Tokyo Drift was in progress - idiots!

:D