SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spoted an R32 on moore oxley road tonight ctown about 9:15, then a 33 on the same road further up at a set of lights opposite me. Gave a wave but got the usual dumb founded look in reply.

and spotted a maroon r33 at ctown bowling carpark tonight.

Spotted a silly Silver R33 S2 driving down sussex street around 3am Saturday with its right indicators flashing right but not turning, with number plates MAR55S. Anyone here?

lolz :P silly Marsss. :( Prolly had your latino music on too loud.

hehehehehe :P we were driving down that rd between your work and the station.. and i was looking across to see if i could see you, instead i saw your panda 33 peaking out!! awwwww :)

omg sif say I drive a 33..

On Epping Road tonight spotted black R33 JDM-33R and waved but driver just deathstared me.

Hey Wink...That was me. I tried to waive but was in the middle of an argument with the missus. Sorry mate. (I think I managed a thumbs up ;) )

Hey Wink...That was me. I tried to waive but was in the middle of an argument with the missus. Sorry mate. (I think I managed a thumbs up ;) )

Yes I thought it was you but I wasn't sure cos of your new plates!

And dont' worry I hate it too when domestics get in the way of a good wave or wave-back! :)