SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

IM OVER SEEING THE AMOUNT OF SKYLINES AROUND... HENCE WHY IM SELLING MINE.... JUST GONNA SELL IT HELL CHEAP IM OVER IT AND JUST WANT TO GET MY 180
SAU IS THE ONLY FORUM IM NOT SPOTTED ON.. I DONT DRIVE MY CAR ANYMORE i HAVE LENT IT TO MY MATE CAUSE i DONT WANT TO DRIVE IT ANYMORE

Um, ok

You're selling it cause other people have Skylines?

Sorry to say (and im not being a smart ass, im just pointing something out) but other people have 180's and 200's etc, there will always be others with the same car as you. In fact i see more CA and SR powered Nissans than RB powered ones day to day

:ninja:

Hi All,

On my way back from getting my car back from North Shore Prestige with the new body kit on it I spotted the following:

2x Black R32's heading towards lindfield on the road that links epping road to pacific hwy past the cementary and m2 exit.... sorry no idea what the name of the road is.

1x Maroon R33 heading down epping rd towards epping

1x Silver R33 turning out of epping onto epping rd heading towards macquarie.

Drew.

Um, ok

You're selling it cause other people have Skylines?

Sorry to say (and im not being a smart ass, im just pointing something out) but other people have 180's and 200's etc, there will always be others with the same car as you. In fact i see more CA and SR powered Nissans than RB powered ones day to day

:P

I AM NOT SELLING IT DUE TO OTHER PEOPLE HAVING THE SAME CAR AS ME.. IT WOULDNT WORRY ME.. IM JUST SAYING IN MY AREA THERE IS SO MANY.. I LOVE EM DONT GET ME WRONG.. THE CAR I OWN I LEARNT TO DRIVE IN BACK WHEN I WAS 14 I LOVE IT, BUT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A 180..AND i WANT TO GET MY COROLLA BACK SO i'LL SELL THE SKYLINE AND BUY THE 180 AND AT THE SAME TIME BUY MY COROLLA BACK OFF MY MATE

I AM NOT SELLING IT DUE TO OTHER PEOPLE HAVING THE SAME CAR AS ME.. IT WOULDNT WORRY ME.. IM JUST SAYING IN MY AREA THERE IS SO MANY.. I LOVE EM DONT GET ME WRONG.. THE CAR I OWN I LEARNT TO DRIVE IN BACK WHEN I WAS 14 I LOVE IT, BUT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A 180..AND i WANT TO GET MY COROLLA BACK SO i'LL SELL THE SKYLINE AND BUY THE 180 AND AT THE SAME TIME BUY MY COROLLA BACK OFF MY MATE

Caps much!

Spotted many lines in the area again. They are all spreading. :(

you guys are a bunch of tools, hell forbid that anyone would want to sell their skyline

:ermm:

Ive spotted you, you doink!

Yea but that was you I know you already. I need random people to spot me!

Yeah, ok, in your first post you said you're selling it cause you see so many of them, but look, it doesnt bother me :ermm:

I was trying to point something out

your-caps-lock.gif

Many Skylines today:

* Black r32 gts-t at tower bus bay. think it had a kit.

* Gunmetal Grey R32 gts-t with carbon fibre bonnet nice chromies (AUR---) @ Baulko

* a mum driving 4 door r32 gts-t with exhaust. Looked at me weird @ blacktown

* Silver r33 gts-t series 2 asian dude @ blacktown

* following a purple/black gold rims R33 GTR "GTR-02C" infront of nissan blacktown. Some dude honked at us because we were doing u turns at the end.. pfft... and no honk from you, sigh.

No waves or honks from any of them.. :laugh: