SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

i spotted and heard mass iv ,did u c me?

hey man yeh spotted ya, u shud of came and said hi, i was standing with a mate talking bout his 200sx he is selling it :D nice ride dude love ur tail lights.... did u like the sound of my car???? lol i heard u trash it to make those lights, i had to do the same :nuke:

Edited by mass_iv

Note to all, if you were in the city last night and got told to do a burnout by a drunken moron, that was me, every skyline etc i ripped into and tried to get a show. Another Note to all, you are all weak sauces and no one bagged it up!

Spotted alot of 33s in city last night

smokey in coogee today struggling for traction you hoon!

ummmm thats all i can remember after last night

haha fag, was that you at the rocks? They all did it too :nuke:...

should of came to stay hi.

Old bluebird, sitting on the side of the freeway yesterday near kembla grange with the driver leaning on the armco- and massive hole in the shattered back window of the car, with lotsa little cubes of glass on the ground behind it.

NFI what happened, but it stuck in the 'ol memory :)

haha fag, was that you at the rocks? They all did it too :unsure:...

should of came to stay hi.

at the rocks? nah wasnt at the usual spot in the rocks, the furthest i went was the pubs at the end of george st just before circular quay, i was stumbling around with alot of mates pub hopping and making lots of noise :P

Spotted HUH-000 again today in West Pennant hills (White R33).. I finally figured out what the number plates mean!!

When you flash your lights or wave at the guy, he goes "HUH??" and stares at you blankly!! :)

It's another GTR Badge wearing GTS-T too :laugh:

Someone should start a hall of shame spotted thread!!

hahaha thats a mad plate ms :ninja:

spotted a yellow s15 today in top ryde plates were OMGS15 lol

also spotted gunmetal r33 with the plates JDM-33R and a powerplay sticker it was at top ryde shopping center car park... i was in the red supra ;)... not sure who it is but iv seen it heaps :rofl:

Edited by mass_iv