SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

$50 says this was you.

Hand over the cash then!

I drove past thinking "what a retard, although maybe its a dare, or maybe ive found Liz's double, he's probably getting paid like a 6 pack of beer to do it :P "

:)

I think I've seen this HUH car in the IBM carpark. White 33 s2 with shopping list, front mount, not lowered yeah?

I think he gave me the evil eye the other day. Not sure. If he does it again I'll make a point of having the wastegate open right next to his drivers side window.

But hey, if you didn't give me the evil eye and you're on here. :laugh:

:kiss:

I think I've seen this HUH car in the IBM carpark. White 33 s2 with shopping list, front mount, not lowered yeah?

I think he gave me the evil eye the other day. Not sure. If he does it again I'll make a point of having the wastegate open right next to his drivers side window.

But hey, if you didn't give me the evil eye and you're on here. :D

:mellow:

It wasnt me, but which IBM carpark are you talking about? ie where?

spotted ethan last night on old northern passing the westpace

hey ive been spoted and i didnt know i had been :P

ive been seening a white r32 gtst with a stealth wing with 2 green P plates on the back number plate around dural, galston area a fair bit lately.

went for a bit of a run with them down galston road. they hooted and i waved when i turned the other way.

anyone know who it is?

Saw sasha's car outside nandos at broadway while I was having lunch. You got good parking there!! All day too I think!

Yea mate, I work about 50 metres from there.

One day it's not in the garage, and it gets spotted, lol.

spotted a silver r33 kit f/m exhaust coming out of maquarie centre at 2:20pm and a black r33 on cumberland h/w at 5:00pm today. :D i do a lot of spotting but never get spotted :)

Black thing id say was me, what were u in, an where abouts along the cumberland