SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

hahaha dude when youve been up since 5am that day and only had 4 hours sleep for the past 48 hours you tend to not notice such things ;)

I think I do remember a 32 going past but that was around the twisty bits and it went passed to quick for any sort of wave or flashing of headlights to happen !

haha yeah thats funny stuff, i could see you through your window, you had a hat on and weren't looking all to good :O.. That was me hehe in the bendy bits ;) should of beeped :(

hey man yeh spotted ya, u shud of came and said hi, i was standing with a mate talking bout his 200sx he is selling it :) nice ride dude love ur tail lights.... did u like the sound of my car???? lol i heard u trash it to make those lights, i had to do the same :D

wasnt sure who u were seeing u werent next to ur car im sure i will c u again, will stop and say hi next time.im always around that way cause i fill vending machines there.my car is stacked full of cans,c ya nxt time :laugh:

wasnt sure who u were seeing u werent next to ur car im sure i will c u again, will stop and say hi next time.im always around that way cause i fill vending machines there.my car is stacked full of cans,c ya nxt time :D

hahaha yeh true...

im always there too, my girls place is accross the road from where i park.... i try and not park under trees lol...

Spotted Kennedy in West Ryde. I gave a big out the window wave. Got ignored. :D

Ummmm, woops. Sorry I didnt see you bob. Me was on the way back from Liz's party hungover as f**k

Spotted a white R33 or R34 ? ,cant remeber too dead to remember, in the city with I htink www.skylinesaustralia.com sticker at the back? AGL36L? ASL56L? Cant remmeber. It was on liverpool street outside that convenient store on the corner.

and other random skylines in the city yesterday