SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted burnsie and dane yesturday

spotted a grey 33 - similar to mine however fink it had a gtr kit, had gtr seat covers - was in the blue gum car park last night - as i went past, i accidently set your alarm off - dam exhaust hashaha

It was actually not them, they just sold it

Ill let mr 32 explain this one, he knows the blokes that did it

But i can say when i first got a dyno power run done for my car, it was sitting right next to mine - in quite a few pieces :laugh:

Thanks for the info guys. :unsure:

It was pretty funny.. there was some 86 behind him that was making alot of noise.. and he was revving it at the lights behind him.. i just started lol'ing.. this was on like George street in the city haha..

Today I spotted a silver V35 for sale in a front yard on Cumberland Highway in Greystanes/Merrylands.

Also saw a white R33 with graphics and kit (maybe Veilside) heading South on Cumberland Highway, and just before that I saw a nice clean black R32 GT-R with gold wheels heading in the same direction...

Spotted INHEVN yesterday near northmead,

Spotted Mass, at the rocks last night waiting in the que to go under the bridge, i was in a silver vy ss commo.

Also spotted heaps of lines on george st :O

Spotted INHEVN yesterday near northmead,

Spotted Mass, at the rocks last night waiting in the que to go under the bridge, i was in a silver vy ss commo.

Also spotted heaps of lines on george st :glare:

:O sweet i didnt notice ur car, meh i hate commonwhores lol... there were heaps of cars out last night...

Haha no license make Loz CRAZY!! Get it back next week. At least my drinking skills have improved considerably.

Hmm can't remember him tho....must have just moved in upstairs.

:laugh:

ah not long now!!!!

spotted burnsie and dane yesturday

spotted a grey 33 - similar to mine however fink it had a gtr kit, had gtr seat covers - was in the blue gum car park last night - as i went past, i accidently set your alarm off - dam exhaust hashaha

'accidently' set his alarm off! lol

oh and...

spotted a silver 4dr r34 in Belrose