SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted HAYSEY!

atleast I think it was him.. looked like HAYSEY plates on a white r32

I was walking across the rod on Pacific Hwy at the lights where you were turning right onto pac hwy, was staring at ya to see if I recognized you but didnt notice the plates untill after your boosted by me

sounds like me mate :devil: shoulda got my attention, i was prob in a rush to go somewhere thats why i didnt notice you....

spotted Haysey on victoria rd on wednesday...

I was in a hiace going the opposite way :wave:

two spottings this week, sheet im getting around!!!!

sounds like me mate :devil: shoulda got my attention, i was prob in a rush to go somewhere thats why i didnt notice you....

yeah, whoever yoru passenger was, was staring at me as I was staring at your car... but I didnt notice it was you till it was too late

spoted a black r33 (gtst or gtr couldnt tell. had a gtr wing though), heading down lane cove road towards epping road at 8:50 on friday morning.

i think he waved, and i tryed to wave back, but my hand hit the A piller and got stuck lol..

also spoted, same day, black r34 gtt in hornsy hights coming back from the galston gorge area as i was heading towards the gorge at about 10 to 6 or somthing.. i was the one who reved it a bit at the lights. was easyer then waving when trying to change gears :(

spotted GTR026 - 33 GTR near blue gum waitara friday arvo - I was walking on footpath and waved.

you prob thought i was a pissed idiot!

and spotted burnsie this arvo - actually - I drove his car! thanks mate!

Yesterday I was walking down George St when I saw a silver and blue car with a GTR badge and the exact same paint job as the r34 in 2F2F.....but it was a lancer

I was trying not to laugh because I was by myself but it was the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

spotted GTR026 - 33 GTR near blue gum waitara friday arvo - I was walking on footpath and waved.

you prob thought i was a pissed idiot!

and spotted burnsie this arvo - actually - I drove his car! thanks mate!

no worries mate.

yeah, whoever yoru passenger was, was staring at me as I was staring at your car... but I didnt notice it was you till it was too late

That was A31Deviat staring at you....

Spotted MARSSSSSS in the depths of stoney creek road today... bit shocked when i waved at you ay mate?

me and trust33 spotted marsss bar on anzac bridge going 2wards the city.marsss was in his mobster "mercedes" mobile.hahaha...heyya..

Ye man... company car... it's a shitbox but it's a Merc. Hahahaha!

Spotted MARSSSSSS in the depths of stoney creek road today... bit shocked when i waved at you ay mate?

Ye man.. not used to getting waves... sup brother!

spotted 2GU UP, a black R32 GTR, a stock black R32 GTST and a whole heap of WRX's and a few libertys and legacies going through Mt Victoria.

saw them in the morning and some of them in the arvo aswell.

that was the ozwrx charity cruise.. the stock gts-t was me, dunno how you can say it's stock.. it has mags and stuff... plus it's a gts

Spotted a loud bunch of misfits at the Great Northern last night

One inparticular who ended up stumbling home with a half empty bottle of wine under one arm :D

Hahahahaha! sif!

Spotted Bored 33 at autobarn campbelltown on saturday at about 12.30pm

Spotted tonight a black 34 gtt on stoney creek rd hurstville 10pm

And i cant remember what colour but a R33, plates were MR 33 on stoney creek rd bexley at about 10.07pm