SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

No idea about the camry comment... But theres a stagea on the central coast with green numberplates but i cant remember them but I dont know who he is do you? I try to wave when i see him but dont notice a wave back...

Drew.

Who was it that said my car was the "green Camry-looking thing..." over the CB's? :)

Even worse is that someone didn't know what a Stagea was - there are a few up Newcastle way, and they are on the forums too! :/

Don't think that comment came from anyone in our group...??? I recognised your hulk sticker on the back! We saw you coming from behind and everyone was saying "stagea behind us"!!! Most of us are on the forums a fair bit and recognised your sticker and said "that's Goldzilla"!!!

Was prolly someone else on the channel, there was some interference. We were on channel 25 which is the same channel the RTA road workers use...

Hope to see the stageas out on the cruise on 26/11! :P

Yesterday:

approx 1230pm Gunmetal 32 (perhaps a GT-R?) on Narellen rd - Campbelltown, chromies, driver was smoking, looked to have red-seat covers.

between 5 and 530: Appin road Campbelltown: Black 34

Appin rd, Appin: Dark Blue 32 & a hot Pink 33.

as well as a slammed S2000 with 19chromies being scrutinised by 2 rather unhappy looking cops... and an even unhappier driver.

around 11:45 pm last night:

"KLR33" just headed out of Albion Park around Wollongong.

and on appin rd around the coal mines, some douchebag in a yellow Supra with massive white rims, didnt know what the left lane was for in an overtaking zone, sat on his ass for a few 100m waiting for him to give way, so i gave up and zotted up the inside.

Edited by B. J.

Spotted Haysey boosting off with my GTR injectors ;)

hahahahaha

spotted a black 32gtr near eastgardens, had a chat

spotted black 32gtst near lane cove turnoff pacific highway

and a couple of 33s around the joint

Spotted a few lines around deewhy beach yesterday.

A white N/A R33 parked on the south end of the beach.

A silver R34 GT-T prowling through the carpark on the North end of the beach...

Also cruised from the city all the way back to the Pennant Hills M2 exit with a white R33 GTS-T with black wheels.. AZA-07X or similar.. Got a flash and a wave.

No idea about the camry comment... But theres a stagea on the central coast with green numberplates but i cant remember them but I dont know who he is do you? I try to wave when i see him but dont notice a wave back...

Drew.

Hmm, not sure who that might be... There are two silver Stageas up Newcastle way - "beastien" (Brendan - Raymond Terrace) and "Mum's Taxi" (Krissy - Newcastle, I think), but not sure who has green plates...

Don't think that comment came from anyone in our group...??? I recognised your hulk sticker on the back! We saw you coming from behind and everyone was saying "stagea behind us"!!! Most of us are on the forums a fair bit and recognised your sticker and said "that's Goldzilla"!!!

Was prolly someone else on the channel, there was some interference. We were on channel 25 which is the same channel the RTA road workers use...

Hope to see the stageas out on the cruise on 26/11! :D

Hahaha, I didn't think anyone really took notice of the Hulk sticker! I spotted you guys from a fair bit back too, made easier by the fact you were pretty much all together.

Yeah, I should be on the cruise set for the 26th...

Spotted a white R34 GTT getting BIG sideways action in front of me onto the great western turning off carlisle avenue, pulled up next to him and it was a guy who was like 50! haha anyone on here?

Also spotted a mazda with flames and crap all over it with the number plate Q2CDIS, he got out of his car at the servo and was wearing a jacket that he got made up to have his number plate on the front and back of it, gave me a good laugh.

Also spotted a mazda with flames and crap all over it with the number plate Q2CDIS, he got out of his car at the servo and was wearing a jacket that he got made up to have his number plate on the front and back of it, gave me a good laugh.

hhahahahahaha GOLD!