SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted alot of discraceful cars on geroge st last night..... but the ones that were alright were

gunmetal 32 gtr x 2

couple of 33s one massively worked

and one or two 34s

put it this way, if you got yelled at by a dude on the side of the road to do a burnout or boost it than it was me! :)

Spotted alot of discraceful cars on geroge st last night..... but the ones that were alright were

gunmetal 32 gtr x 2

couple of 33s one massively worked

and one or two 34s

put it this way, if you got yelled at by a dude on the side of the road to do a burnout or boost it than it was me! :sick:

I had to drive down George St last night. The only cars that I remember are:

A WANKER in a pink Rex (IMPRZU) - Rolling along with a corolla side by side, moving at 5km/h and holding up traffic just for the sake of it :P

A stock looking black R34 4 Door - Who didnt wave when I let him in...

An R33 - DUN-O8U or something... With a very angry look on his face

GRR... George St annoys me. Here's some of the number plates I remember -- LO-OK-AT DIS-CAR COS-IBD FUL-SIK TRY-HRD WAN-KER ULE-HHH

OK - so we went for a drive to Canberra today and we spotted the following cars.....

* JET32R on intersection of cumberland hwy and cabramatta rd about 10am thismorning - pulled up alongside us, we waved, you waved! (btw - nice SAU stickers down the side of your car, looks sweet!)

* White R34 with carbon fibre bonnet and boot lid southbound on hume hwy/rememberance dr btwn goulburn and yass (we were going north).

* Silver R32 on north rocks rd baulkham hills with chicky driving - waved but nothing in return.

* Gunmetal grey R32 ATN*** boostin along pennant hills rd towards hornsby thisarvo.

Also saw 4 poopras, 3 silvias, 2 R31's, a million crutch rockets, a gazillion people crawling southbound on the F3 going back to sydney and only 2 cop cars all day btwn Central Coast and Canberra and back again.....?????

A WANKER in a pink Rex (IMPRZU) - Rolling along with a corolla side by side, moving at 5km/h and holding up traffic just for the sake of it

If that corolla had lame airbrushing all over it, and a huge front mount, then i spotted him beign defected in Kings Cross :P

If that corolla had lame airbrushing all over it, and a huge front mount, then i spotted him beign defected in Kings Cross :(

I only caught the back of the car so im not sure.. It was white.. I'll pretend it was him though - Ahh that feels better :)

Looked out my window from my place in Epping and spotted a V35 Silver 2 door coupe parked across the road outside the clothes shop in Epping.

Will attempt to stalk and see if i can see number plate or driver.

Drew.

OK - so we went for a drive to Canberra today and we spotted the following cars.....

* JET32R on intersection of cumberland hwy and cabramatta rd about 10am thismorning - pulled up alongside us, we waved, you waved! (btw - nice SAU stickers down the side of your car, looks sweet!)

* White R34 with carbon fibre bonnet and boot lid southbound on hume hwy/rememberance dr btwn goulburn and yass (we were going north).

* Silver R32 on north rocks rd baulkham hills with chicky driving - waved but nothing in return.

* Gunmetal grey R32 ATN*** boostin along pennant hills rd towards hornsby thisarvo.

Also saw 4 poopras, 3 silvias, 2 R31's, a million crutch rockets, a gazillion people crawling southbound on the F3 going back to sydney and only 2 cop cars all day btwn Central Coast and Canberra and back again.....?????

What about the "Partridge in a Pear tree?"

Not a Skyline (or related), but I saw a nice little orange Datto 1200 coupe this arvo turning right off Fitzwilliam Rd onto Old Windsor Rd, it was slammed to the ground, and had stocky wheels all round, with hubcaps on the front only. It had a Pac Performance sticker on the back windscreen, so if it was fitted with a Rotary, I can't believe I couldn't hear it over my car. "Teh Dragon Wagon" has just proven how damned loud it is!