SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

I'm sure I spotted Loz's old R33 GTSt (maroon, with the Veilside kit and Mines stickers) this morning on Roberts Rd/Rookwood Rd.

Also spotted a silber s2 R33 GTSt leaving the carpark of The Beer Factory in Seven Hills earlier tonight.

spotted a few "hektic" lines in the city last night...

C U BY - qld plates - took off really fast in the rocks and gave a pppssscchht in front of everyone - hektik bro....

and what is it with the city man?

so many tossers, so little bullets! hahah

as I was driving onto the M5 from king georges road heading to the city way.. there were suddenly a few skyline and i think 2 audi and maybe a mini cooper all at once.. there was 2 white skylines a R34 and a R33 (i think) and i think a green/grayish R32 with a massive black spoiler at the back.. was driving past the airport way where it's 70km/h and where there's a speed camera and a cop car pass us all and everyone was driving to the speed limit.. till they turned off...

hmm wonder if any of those guys r on this board.. the white R34 GTT sped past everyone once he got off king georges road.. nice =)

Edited by HolyEvil

lol Chris.

Spotted a really nice white R33 GTST with carbon fibre boot + bonnet.

Nismo stickers and a shopping list.

Plates were MPH-549 or something. I was going to wave but was too busy picking up my jaw.

I think the guy waved/smirked or something.

sitting at terrigal haven on saturday arvo i spotted:

black r32 with 2 different types of wheels.....???.

black r33

white r33

seems like terrigal haven is the place to flaunt the lines!!.

spotted a nice looking black r34 in a driveway on seven hills road infront of the spot I slammed into the car infront of me

:)

just what I need.. more f**king money to spend

ps. wasnt my line thank god

Spotted a purple R32 in St Clair today was some kind of custom purple with gold/honeycomb colour circle spot things all over it! I had to loook twice to make sure I wasnt seeing things but f*ck me it was the ugliest paintjob I have ever seen on a R32 I was embarrased to be driving my 32 behind him incase people thought I was out cruising with it.

Tonight spotted a silver s2 33 on george street with a sau sticker in the passenger side quarter window. also spotted a white 34, black 33 and a few s14s on the freeway heading towards wollongong at about 10.30.

spotted a pink/purple r32 on king georges rd going north at about penturst,

a white R32 GTR near GFS on box rd, sylvania. both of them yesterday.

i see a few others hear and there.

also got a wave from a soarer going down box rd, sylvania, was too slow to give him a wave back.

neva get a chance to wave coz im usually in lala land by the time they go by....lol

Spotted a silver V35 (possibly a 4-door) on Dunmore Street in Pendle Hill about 30mins ago, it was heading towards Wentworthville. I spotted it right near the Bonds factory, I was heading in the opposite direction.