SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a white R33 gtst on Military road ysterday afternoon, heading towards north sydney.

was driving past the airport way where it's 70km/h and where there's a speed camera and a cop car pass us all and everyone was driving to the speed limit.. till they turned off...

Is that where you just come out from the little tunnel that the planes can take off over? If so there isnt actually a speed camera there if your going towards the city..there is only one if your heading west bound.

.... are you serious?!!! woah.. i didn't know that...

but on the side where it's heading westward, there are 2 sets of speed cameras. i thought 1 set are for the city bound ones (the ones closer to the tunnels), and the other set are for the westbound ones (the one right after the flyovers)

Spotted a white R33 gtst on Military road ysterday afternoon, heading towards north sydney.

Is that where you just come out from the little tunnel that the planes can take off over? If so there isnt actually a speed camera there if your going towards the city..there is only one if your heading west bound.

spotted a nice looking black r34 in a driveway on seven hills road infront of the spot I slammed into the car infront of me

:mellow:

just what I need.. more f**king money to spend

ps. wasnt my line thank god

Your f*$king kidding arn't you slim??? i done the very same thing yesterday i sydney on river road comming of the m5,lucky i could drive it home though cos i live in newcastle,but still the money its going to cost to fix it is just a pain in the ass!!!!!!(by the way i was on my way to meet a fellow member to pick up a reo bar) looks like i really need to fit it now haha.

Edited by mjones

Spotted a purple R32 in St Clair today was some kind of custom purple with gold/honeycomb colour circle spot things all over it! I had to loook twice to make sure I wasnt seeing things but f*ck me it was the ugliest paintjob I have ever seen on a R32 I was embarrased to be driving my 32 behind him incase people thought I was out cruising with it.

That car was at the SAU photoshoot last month. There is a photo of it in the latest HPI (Pg71) If you look closely at the paint it has alot more detail and isnt just random finger painting....i think i like it

Spotted a white 33 with black bonnet and red, silver and black vinyls on the side today, "W&B". Wilch I think from the photography section.

Sounded angry when it squatted and took off around a truck.

Edited by laradly

Spotted a white 33 with black bonnet and red, silver and black vinyls on the side today, "W&B". Wilch I think from the photography section.

Sounded angry when it squatted and took off around a truck.

Hey, would've been me ;)

Today i spotted 2 skylines parked outside villawood autobarn one S1 R33 coupe in gun metal grey with 19's and a S2 R33 Coupe in dark grey pearl (same colour as my sedan) with GTR spoiler. Both looked tops.

.... are you serious?!!! woah.. i didn't know that...

but on the side where it's heading westward, there are 2 sets of speed cameras. i thought 1 set are for the city bound ones (the ones closer to the tunnels), and the other set are for the westbound ones (the one right after the flyovers)

Are you talking about coming from Brighton (general holmes drive) or from the M5..cos if its from the M5 there isnt a camera heading city bound..it sounds weird cos there should be, but i've gone through there at about 90kmh many a time and never received a fine hehe.

Ahhh i was going stealth last night so you wouldn't have spotted me. Was the car behind you as you drove through the undercover section, in my girlfriends lancer. I knew I shoulda brought my car :domokun: then I could have been spotted too.

Edited by patto1234

spotted a silver r33 at terrigal this arvo. gave a flash but got no response...... :happy:

You coming out this thursday night? Did tinks pm you the details and what not?

Come and visit the central coast thread.

Today i spotted 2 skylines parked outside villawood autobarn one S1 R33 coupe in gun metal grey with 19's and a S2 R33 Coupe in dark grey pearl (same colour as my sedan) with GTR spoiler. Both looked tops.

Woohooo! my first spotting! :) I drive the gun metal S1 with 19's, where were you?