SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted MAD32R in brookvale! think it belongs to someone who works there cause ive seen it before in the same place on mty way to freshie beach! spotted burnsie, jason and mitch last night!

spotted some tard in a black r34 gtt yesterday almost going sideways into a parked car. NIZMO34 I think the plates were..

was it with INHEVN? i saw 2 black r34 gtt's one was inhevn going pretty fast on the weekend.

spoted a silver r34 gtt heading down the pacific highway heading towards hornsby area from pymble area (sorry dont know what suburb it was). had a SAU sticker on the rear drivers side window. was going to wave but i only noticed it when it was a bit infront and then pulled into the servo.

if you see this, nice clean car! looked in very good condidtion

spoted a silver r34 gtt heading down the pacific highway heading towards hornsby area from pymble area (sorry dont know what suburb it was). had a SAU sticker on the rear drivers side window. was going to wave but i only noticed it when it was a bit infront and then pulled into the servo.

if you see this, nice clean car! looked in very good condidtion

that could be enrique (latino_90)

spotted a black v35 gtr today at about 7:30 turning off the pacific hwy into kissing pt rd.i was 2 cars behind you didn't get your number plate

as in

V35_GT-R.jpg

but in black?

no way..

Cant forget all the guys on the hornsby thread & central coasties thread spotted so many of them cant list them all be typing all bloody morning,you know who u r, hi to all great cruisin with ya's.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• So, as it turns out, a new wire was the answer I went for, but getting there was not straightforward... Firstly, I'd been told before by shops that had worked on the car that it had some weird factory wiring, and I can now confirm that is true in at least a couple of places. For example....that very purple/white wire that provides IGN power to ECU pin 31.....I traced it out of the ECU loom into a connector high on the nav's A pillar under the dash, where it headed up and out of site across the dash, then back down at driver's A pillar. After trying about 8 different relays I found it coming into the back of the fuse box, and confirmed it was the same wire with a multimeter* (more to follow on that.... So, which fuse is the ECU IGN power connected to in my car?  Very top right, labelled IGN (good), 10A (good), Auto Trans Control (WTF?). It's not impossible it has been f**ked with before, but if so someone removed the pins from the back of the fuse box and moved it somewhere else, noting an AT control fuse would be functionally useless as the car was auto converted to manual long ago. It is not simply a wire cut and joined to the wrong place, both ends of the wire are the same colour just one is in the wrong location (you can see there is an IGN Engine Control fuse in the bottom row 4th from the right. Note, that is the fuse box sticker from my actual car, so either I have the wrong coin holder sticker, someone f**ked with it post factory, or factory sticker does not match the wiring.....whichever option it is just plain weird. Undermining the likelihood of someone having gone to that trouble to move a power feed when everything else in the loom had already been butchered....the fuse next to it IGN 7.5a ABS doesn't even have a wire running to it....so no idea where that fuse is on this car. All strange. But not the problem with my ECU power.
    • New tank clean paint and install complete 🤙
    • I have heard the frenchys kit (with the smaller toyota compressor) performs fantastic. i havent actually gassed my system yet, so cant confirm myself..
    • https://www.efisolutions.com.au/injector-lower-manifold-collars-adapters-r33-a32-y?gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjpXb2aLaiAMVYcA8Ah1zkg6JEAQYASABEgJzG_D_BwE
    • correct Ive moved to a r33 oem ball joint - they are actually thicker than alot of the after market and similar