SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

spotted MAD32R in brookvale! think it belongs to someone who works there cause ive seen it before in the same place on mty way to freshie beach! spotted burnsie, jason and mitch last night!

spotted some tard in a black r34 gtt yesterday almost going sideways into a parked car. NIZMO34 I think the plates were..

was it with INHEVN? i saw 2 black r34 gtt's one was inhevn going pretty fast on the weekend.

spoted a silver r34 gtt heading down the pacific highway heading towards hornsby area from pymble area (sorry dont know what suburb it was). had a SAU sticker on the rear drivers side window. was going to wave but i only noticed it when it was a bit infront and then pulled into the servo.

if you see this, nice clean car! looked in very good condidtion

spoted a silver r34 gtt heading down the pacific highway heading towards hornsby area from pymble area (sorry dont know what suburb it was). had a SAU sticker on the rear drivers side window. was going to wave but i only noticed it when it was a bit infront and then pulled into the servo.

if you see this, nice clean car! looked in very good condidtion

that could be enrique (latino_90)

spotted a black v35 gtr today at about 7:30 turning off the pacific hwy into kissing pt rd.i was 2 cars behind you didn't get your number plate

as in

V35_GT-R.jpg

but in black?

no way..

Cant forget all the guys on the hornsby thread & central coasties thread spotted so many of them cant list them all be typing all bloody morning,you know who u r, hi to all great cruisin with ya's.