SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted a white r34 at Miranda on saturday. Big ARC front mount and a pretty badly damaged front bar. Nice head lights though, ( one of mine blew yesterday :laugh: not happy ) and it sounded pretty tough! didnt get a plate, but pretty sure he spotted me, pretty hard not to spot a bright red r34 when ur driving one urself!

spotted a white r33 going down james cook dr around 1015ish, and also a silver r34 4d on the same road parked on the side

spotted damuscat yesterday around 4ish at chatswood some where

Spotted a nice R33 SII coupe in dark grey pearl with FMIC, 17" P&W Tracer rims (dished on the rear) licence plate started with BD i think at around 5:35pm on james ruse drive. Gave me a nod as he passed me in traffic

Spotted a nice R33 SII coupe in dark grey pearl with FMIC, 17" P&W Tracer rims (dished on the rear) licence plate started with BD i think at around 5:35pm on james ruse drive. Gave me a nod as he passed me in traffic

That would be me :(

Nice 33 sedan you've got there mate - don't see them too often, but the more I see them, the more I like them :D

Saw BEC070 this morning on Lane Cove Rd through North Ryde on my way to work.

I was in the FILTHY black Honda Accord Euro in front of you coming past the hotel on te right and macca's on the left

That would be me :laugh:

Nice 33 sedan you've got there mate - don't see them too often, but the more I see them, the more I like them ;)

Thanks! Your coupe looks nice too. Yeah the 4 door turbo manuals are rare thats why I couldnt pass it up when I was shopping around. see you again in traffic sometime!

Spotted

image535iw8.jpg

27 defects.

Nah just some stupid questions "Whats this blow off thingy?" (Pointing to my pod filter (in my n/a). ._.

lol i got defected again last night, for 5 things ontop of the rta insepction defects..

pricks.