SAU Community

Official NSW Skyline spotted thread

CerealKiller

Spotted about 10 or so skylines in wollongong today. Best was a grey 32 gtr with a metal plate on the rear bar above the exhaust. It was parked at fairy medow macca's, cant remember the number plate though.

Edited by jf_R33

Spotted Keith in his R32 GTR at Berowra on Saturday around 12.30 ish

Also spotted a white R33 S2 red plates bout 12ish on Saturday... didn't see them but thinking it might have been Wink .... was on the rd that you take from Carlingford to get over to Silverwater Rd.... don't know the name of it!

think that may have been me. i was in that aread heading out that way on saturday around 12ish.

Spotted a fair few skylines today. .

1) Spotted some nice looking girl in a black r34 at kirawee..

2) Spotted some black r33 on princess hwy 10 mins later..

3) Then 10 mins after that spotted a black 33 with some hot blonde in the passenger seat.. hahah was payin more attention to that than the car lol..

4) Spotted a white 33 with some gold rims parked next to me at pizza hut..

5) spotted a white r31..

spotted slim friday night on windsor rd you pulled up next to me at the lights. then u boosted off. i was in a black ss ute :)

hahaha.. I had my brother in law in the car. I looked over and saw the detailing stuff on the side of the ute... after the lights changed and I took off I said..."i think that guys on SAU". Guess I was right lol